For $1,000,000 yearly, would you?

girls: settle on A cup breasts for life

guys: remain at a fixed height of 5'4"

ladies: if you're already an A cup, then your option is a double mastectomy.

guys: if you're already 5'4, then your option is 5'1"

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly wouldn't have even used that money myself, prolly would've given it to my parents to help people out... so I would take it, only for a good cause...

• you'd give away a million dollars a year? what about your living expenses?

• i feel you. you'd just be redirecting unearned money to those who need it most.

• Yeah, now u get me:)

Most Helpful Guy

• when you're short but rich, the hotties will come to you still

What Girls Said 49

• A cups would be so handy and you could always find cute bras. I don't see a problem at all. Kindly pass along the annual $1,000,000.

• Sure, nothing wrong with A cups.
    That's a lot of money. I'd be foolish not to agree to it.

• I would rock those little boobies lol

Would be interesting to have small boobs for once, would look kind of weird on me though I think.

• Oh man... that is a tough one. I really like my boobs. But with a million dollars a year I could travel everywhere I have always wanted to... I will take that deal. The experiences I could have would be well worth it.

• This question kind of insults me lol since I do have A cups. I don't dislike it, either. Bras are cheaper. No back pain due to breast size. My boobs don't constantly get in the way, when exercising or otherwise. Less worries about sagging when I'm older. I'm less likely to be sexually harassed, or used for sex. And even then, about 1/4 guys prefer smaller breasts.
    I feel bad for women with bigger breasts to be honest. They have a lot more to deal with. The only pro to having bigger breasts is that it's typically what's considered sexy, but like I said, even that brings cons (such as being sexually harassed more). & I could just wear a pushup bra if I want to.
    All that being said, I'd love a million dollars in addition to my small breasts, lol, that'd be great.

• ... oh man =/
    fine. yes i would.

• I'm already an a cup just give me the money

• Nah lol
    //

• umm... what? just go 3 years n then get breast augmentation from a professional n bam! u have 3 million dollars n the same big tits u got now tf is wrong with u.

• baby nobody's upset with u im just trying to make ur fictional self rich af and keep the same curvy figure u got. im happy with how i look 2 but for millions of dollars n a very obvious loophole system? i'd take that money.

• @VegasNewFallout haha ok.

• I already have A cup boobs that probably won't grow so I guess I'll take the money now please lol

• With your update, yea. I'll still take it. Remove my mosquito bites.

I could finally buy my mom the house she deserves.
      Looks aren't important and they fade anyways.

• My chest isn't even that big, plus I find it easier to wear certain tops- so why not.

• Already an A cup and there's no way I'm losing my babies for money I can make with hard work.
    Getting fake boobs is not on my plans.

• YES. I like the look of small breasts, I'd prefer them over what I have now

• This is heavily insinuating that having A cup breasts or being 5'4 is a negative thing, not cool. Anywho, I would. It'd be super dumb not to.

• it's a question of social norms, ego, and risk vs consequence.

that's it.

• Questions like these reinforce insecurity for a lot of people. I realize what you're trying to do though.

• questions like these can encourage the same folk to embrace themselves..

hence: "i'm already an A cup so hell ya gimme the money"

• I'd be an A cup for half that!

• Having small tits isn't even a problem for me, fuck yeah, I would do that without even blinking an eye.

• *no tits..

double mastectomy to those of you with a pair of mosquito bites. wish i thought of that initially. hmph

• Well, I'm a C, but still, the ta-tas don't matter. I got tha booty. And my man is a butt kinda guy.

• say bye to boob sweat.

lol.

• Probably. I have pretty small boobs to begin with anyway, and I'm all about that ass soooooo

• Dude I would love to have A cup titties and not have to wear a bra.

• Lol you still kinda need one in public just not for support

• Well its awkward when someone can look at you and tell you're braless

• @RachelBrigs must be a woman thing.

last thing i 'check' for.

• I would gladly take that deal.

• Sure.. I have Cs.. but I don't show cleavage anyway...

• Of course I would.

• Definitely yes! Easy money 💁🏻

• Damn I didn't know having small boobs was THAT bad. I'm a B cup, I'd gladly take the money for smaller boobs

• Sure. I could always stuff my bra.

• I'm fine with A cups. I believe at one point of puberty I was an A cup. Now I am a D cup.

• Will I be able to get implants later on?

• Hell, I'd choose A cup breasts over mine already. Throw in $1,000,000? I'm in.

• Yes. Filler

• Gimme those tiny titties

• Already have a cup, loving them. I can sleep comfortably on my stomach, havr no back aches and rock backless dresses. Big boobs sag, have stretch marks all over them and hurt the women most of the time..

• Send the money over with my new much smaller boobs.

• More from Girls
    19

What Guys Said 53