0|0
18|16

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say quite curvy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• It's not your girlfriend Stop lying 😤😤😤 I saw this picture on the internet a few times already

3|4
    1|0
  • I've seen this picture posted on here before but if I'm not mistake it was a female anonymous account.

1|2
    1|0
  • Regardless of her body image she is still very pretty. I wouldn't be self conscious if I was going out with a girl like her (if I were a guy), but that's just me. Different people have different opinions. She's cute and you should be happy you have a girlfriend that nice. Please tell her she is pretty :)

0|0
    1|0
  • Chubby but in a sexy way. Her body is something I would love to have. I have a skinny body, and many girls wish to have shapes like hers. You should feel very lucky.:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But she also has the perfect hourglass shape and lovely assets so who cares.

0|0
    1|0
  • Definitely not your girlfriend

1|1
    1|0
  • I think she's a little chubby. She's thick. But holy fuck she's gorgeous and "chubby/thick" in all the right areas. She's very pretty.

0|0
    1|0
    • but you look nice too

• That's not your girlfriend. I use that picture as an example all of the time.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes but who cares? She looks fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I think she'd be hurt knowing you were asking this question.

0|0
    1|0
  • she's only a little chubby

0|0
    1|0
  • She is a little bit, but I think she looks good

0|0
    1|0
  • yes she is but fake pictures :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That's your girlfriend? Oh my god she looks amazing

0|0
    1|0
  • No she looks good

0|0
    1|0
  • haven't i seen this pic on here a time or two before...

0|1
    1|0
  • Yup, she is fat.

1|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 15

• I think she's a little bit plus size but very nice and curvy! Very beautiful! I'd rate her at a solid 8! But I'm a little biased, I like women with a bit extra like her rather than too thin. She looks so soft n squishy and fun and hot! If she's really ur girlfriend u r 1 lucky bugger! And I hope u asked her if u could post that :-/

0|0
    1|0
  • What does it matter what a bunch of Internet people say? Do you like/love her? That's all that matters

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah, she is a little chubby, but I'd still date her. I mean, she's still good looking.

0|0
    1|0
  • yes and i doubt this is your girlfriend.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes. If she lost a little bit she would have a fantastic body

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen that picture on other websites. I doubt that's your girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean she kinda is ha

1|0
    1|0
  • She is a little but still pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • She's the good kind of chubby. I heavily advise that you fuck her senseless.

Good day.

0|0
    1|0
  • A bit yes, but remember, chubby is better than skinny. She looks good :)

0|1
    1|0
  • Why couldn't you ask "is this girl chubby?" instead of saying its your girlfriend. What's the point?

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes she is.

0|0
    1|0
  • chubby... fat.

0|0
    1|0
  • yes, she is.. whatever dude.

0|0
    1|0
  • Kinda chubby. But be nice