Which ethnicity of average girls is better looking?

Asian
White
black
Arab

Mixed race

Latina

• Asian
  • white
  • Arab
  • black
  • mixed race
  • Latina

Most Helpful Girl

• That mixed chick is definitely not average. I get that she's wearing makeup, but even without it you can tell she's a natural beauty.

I voted Arab but Asian is a close second because I think on average they look a lot better than the rest.

• Thanks for MH :)

• Lmao I thought u were more PC than that buchita

• She's ugly. I'm not gonna sugarcoat it. Maybe she has a great personality. But I don't find her looks to be even average.

I'm sorry lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Finally! A question about average instead of just putting models to represent each ethnicity.

• That was the perpuse to reflect what you are
      Most likely to see in your every day life

What Girls Said 9

• That mixed girl isn't average lol.
    Well, even if she is, she has a SHITLOAD of makeup on, unlike the others.

• Yes make up look behind it

• Those pictures are so not fair, look at the white girl and the mixed race one... at least use pictures that are around the same leagues

• I typed that in Google

• I think BC the white girl isn't wearing make up that's why

• The mixed race girl would still be way hotter even without makeup

• Well, to be fair, the white person's picture is really horrible. The zoom and the pose are all really unflattering compared to the rest of the pictures. But if you can get past that and just look at the features, I'd say the white girl looks the nicest in my opinion.

But based on the pictures I chose the mixed girl because she looked really good in the picture

• And the average white woman wears makeup, so her features would look nicer if she wore a touch of it :p

• White girls features get really beautiful with make up

• none of the above

• All of them.

• You can't compare them as some of them have drawn in their faces by using soooo much make up. This is like asking people to compare normal cake with cake that has no sugar in it.

• The mixed girl and the Arab girl are above average.

• That's what Google gave darling

• Google lied

• I think Hispanic people tend to be most attractive, on average.

• I've seen plenty of average looking Hispanics, so you are either one yourself on a very biased racial ass kisser lol

• Neither, I just tend to like their features and skin tone for some reason.

• The mixed girl is so not average.

What Guys Said 7

• That mixed race girl is absolutely above average...

• I typed average mixed race girl in Google that came up but I think it's BC of the make up

• Voted G: All of them

• From those pics the arab and mixed race girl look the nicest.

• bruh, i like how you picked "ugly" chicks besides the mixed girl and the arab chick...

• just to clarify, they aren't ugly, but i wouldn't consider them average. i've seen way too many girls a lot more attractive than most of these girls to say they are average. also, taking ethnicity into account also matters as well. a scandinavian will not look like a southern european. a north African will not be nearly as black as an east African. a chinese person will look totally different from an indian, japanese or thai person... etc.

• Average? Lol bullshit. Biased toward mixed race much?

• you post difference of attraction not based on the race, but on the individual themsevles.

why dont i post a hot Asian girl since i m Asian and the rest nasty no makeup no style from other races?

dumb question

• Look I typed average girls in Google the ones that have an un fair advantage is BC of make up

• do these girls look like theyre are the same level in looks, age, style? some dont even have makeup.

wtf

• Since there are so many Asians, there is a better chance of there being more attractive "average" ones just by volume alone.
    But i'll go with white or arab, although there are attractive non models in all those groups.

• And yes Hispanics too, because there are a lot of very sexy everyday latinas out there now that i think about it!

• lmao no most Asian girls are ugly as shit. this is my own race and I've been to china im not trying to be rude but this is my opinion

• @boytoynamedjoy Even if most were, just by sheer numbers alone the cute ones would be a higher percentage then other races, most likely lol