Which girl is hotter?

Which girl is hotter?

• skinny girl
  • girl with big boobs
  • emo girl

Most Helpful Guy

• First and Second girl are very attractive, i'm not into the emo thing at all, ever.
    First and Second have very attractive hair/face, body type. Second girl's tits are obvi amazing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure you know my answer and if u don't, it's the emo girl

What Guys Said 39

• Not attracted to Skinny or Boobz or Emo so it's Softball girl gives no Fxxs:

p.fod4.com/.../...NUFeGlv8q8_Softball%20Legend.gif

• The big-boobed girl has a much more natural-looking face than the other two. They're all attractive, no question, but I prefer the natural look. I'd choose Girl B, even if she had Girl A's boobs. I won't lie, though - those are some nice boobs.

• it's also hard to compare due to the pictures. Girl A's picture doesn't really let you get a good look at her "normal" face.

• Who cares about her face, she has big boobs :)

• I voted the middle girl but not cuz her big boobs. Honestly I'd like them better just a tad bit smaller. But because of her really cute face! And her curvy hip is so nice and most likely cuz of the wider hip she'll have a really nice butt too

• Out of those 3 girls. The first girl is the hottest.

• I prefer the natural look. But I have to say you're really cute to. I'm not really into blondes I like brown haired girls more.

• I find girl's A body shape the most attractive.

• The first girl, definitely the hottest

• they look all hot.
    from these pics I like the first one most. but it has nothing to do with them being skinny/emo or the boobs... it's just for these 3 specific pics

• The second girl is prettier and more dainty and classy

But the SCENE girl is hotter

But that in no way means I don't think the Slim girl is hot because she certainly is

• Top one. Best face wins the fight.

• The second girl for sure

• is it cuz she has big boobs

• Nope coz I like her face not coz of the boobs trust me 😂😂 if her boobs were a bit smaller she would look more prettier actually

• All are really attractive though i don't care cause if you're attractive then you're attractive 😁!

• well thats a complicated sentence that deserves a complicated response because complicated responses are this complicated because of all the complicated sentences that deserve complicated responses

• haha :P thanks for commenting

• My pleasure though you're scary 😓

• bad choice for emo girl pic. i almost voted for her because i thought it was "which girl pictured looks better?" and not "which of these types is better?"

what if it is a skinny emo girl with bit boobs, though?

• I am not into emo girls. I'm going with girl #2 because she has a cute face and a pretty smile on it. Those boobs are too big in my opinion but it's not a big deal.

• A, the skinny girl, overall attractive, by her pretty face, slim body, good looking hair style,
    and appealing eyes. B, only for play with boobs.

• First one no question

• isn't it obvious lol, Middle one

• All three of them.

• I go with girl #1 because the second girls boobs are too big and to me emo is attractive

• i like the middle one, not because of the boobs, but generally because she's smiling, she seems happy, and she seems natural, i don't mind makeup, but she seems the easiest one to connect with

• 1 is gorgeous, 2 is pretty but just screams to my male instinct for noobs... However that doesn't make her the hottest in my opinion, 3 is pretty sexy, in terms of being gorgeous I would have said 1, hotter however, I went for 3, if I was, who would have something I'd stare at on a night out etc, then it would have been 2

• The one usually not asking

• Skinny girl but that is a terrible picture

• The middle one for sure!

• A and B look equal to me and the third option is cute too. I wouldn't turn them down for a date or sex that's for sure

• Girl with big boobs

• it wasn't about the boobs. her face looks moe natural

• I love all of em' but I love titties too, so..2nd XD lol.

• I find the first girl (The top picture0 the most attractive. I don't like big boobs. I like firm boobs (Not big) that point up :)

• Girl with boobs of course!

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 12