Guys like girls with "cute" faces?

I get called cute or pretty a lot of times. I have like a innocent and sweet face.
I look younger and I see girls in magazines look older and they do not have young girls features.

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact is everyone have their personal preferences so most likely to some people you are less attractive and to some more. I personally like cute girls I suppose but once again people have different opinions on who is cute or not. So i would say that a lot of these people deemed you attractive and therefore called you cute. Although cute can be used in a non sexual way for example if call a baby cute it doesn't mean I'm attractive to it. But if I would say it to a girl it would mean I find here attractive. Hope you can get something stimulating thoughts out of this quite weird answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• I look younger than my age too (I guess I'll embrace this way more when I'm older haha) I have chubby cheeks and guys tease me about them xD
    I recently told my guy friend how I might get a cheek reduction later on and he flipped out.

What Guys Said 6

• A cute girl will look classy and innocent during the day but put her in lingerie or nothing but a t-shirt and she can pull off sexy quite nicely. However girls whose default look is sexy can't really pull off cute, they're just always sexy. So cute girls can have the best of both worlds.

• I think I get what you mean - Guys like "cute" girls that look younger not that much younger (not too childlike) - Maybe to some it is the mix of experience of age with the looks of slightly younger that is a potent attraction for them.

• May be they see you that way.

• Cute girls are my favorite, but some differ. No idea why..

• Of course we do are you sure you're that much cute 😶?

• Im a sucker for cuties.

What Girls Said 3

• I get called cute lots more than any of the other compliments.. I don't know I always thought that being called cute meant average, but I think also you're right, it has to do with how youthful you look

• of course. it s quite the opposite, guys like young features cause it gives an idea of youth aka health aka fertility.

• It really depends on the guy. Some do some don't. Don't feel bad or insecure about it! A lot of people like a "cute" girl besides you can still be sexy! The guys who call you pretty and cute like it!