Does my cover photo look slutty or classy?

I'm a model, & what I have up for my cover photo is a sample of my portfolio. That type of genre is called "budoir." Someone told me that it looked slutty. I refuted-I do not think it looks slutty, but I'm curious as to what y'all might think.

Just click on my profile & view it.

• Classy
    32% (7)67% (18)51% (25)Vote
  • Slutty
    68% (15)33% (9)49% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I picked up that racy is in between slutty & classy. New concept!

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... I would describe it as "racy". Slutty isn't really the right word if you had your hand in your panties it'd be slutty, but its not classy either.

5|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is a classy picture. It would have been slutty if you were being overly sexual in it. From a model or professional standpoint I see nothing wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for most helpful girl. :)

What Guys Said 10

• I do not see it as "classy". Not even sure what classy really is. But it sure is not slutty! Now way! @KatherineJ said it pretty well, but I would add beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks classy to me.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think it is a classy bedroom shot.

0|0
    0|0
  • It look not so classy.

3|0
    0|0
  • It's a tasteful way of taking a photo that every other girl puts on facebook

Except they're looking for attention you're just trying to express who you are

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call it classy, but it's damn sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's classy... Is that you? If it is your hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks great to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry but there's no way you're 22. No way ain't buying it.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean?

• Show All
    • At least I have big boobs... I'm pretty sure MILF-lovers like big boobs...

• uhm... I'm an "ass" guy so...

• pretty classy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• If you have to ask, you already know it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call it classy or slutty, actually. It's a beautiful photo, and you should rock what you got.

2|1
    1|0
  • It doesn't look particularly classy, but I think it looks more scant or racy. You might want to change it on the future

1|0
    0|0
  • Not slutty. It just gives off the impression that you're up for cam sex and shit like that

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's tasteful, but in a sexy way.

0|1
    0|0