Does my cover photo look slutty or classy?

I'm a model, & what I have up for my cover photo is a sample of my portfolio. That type of genre is called "budoir." Someone told me that it looked slutty. I refuted-I do not think it looks slutty, but I'm curious as to what y'all might think.

Just click on my profile & view it.

• Classy
  • Slutty
I picked up that racy is in between slutty & classy. New concept!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... I would describe it as "racy". Slutty isn't really the right word if you had your hand in your panties it'd be slutty, but its not classy either.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is a classy picture. It would have been slutty if you were being overly sexual in it. From a model or professional standpoint I see nothing wrong with it.

• Thank you for most helpful girl. :)

What Guys Said 10

• I do not see it as "classy". Not even sure what classy really is. But it sure is not slutty! Now way! @KatherineJ said it pretty well, but I would add beautiful!

• It looks classy to me.

• I think it is a classy bedroom shot.

• It look not so classy.

• It's a tasteful way of taking a photo that every other girl puts on facebook

Except they're looking for attention you're just trying to express who you are

• I wouldn't call it classy, but it's damn sexy.

• I think it's classy... Is that you? If it is your hot!

• It looks great to me!

• I'm sorry but there's no way you're 22. No way ain't buying it.

• What do you mean?

• At least I have big boobs... I'm pretty sure MILF-lovers like big boobs...

• uhm... I'm an "ass" guy so...

• pretty classy

What Girls Said 5

• If you have to ask, you already know it is.

• I wouldn't call it classy or slutty, actually. It's a beautiful photo, and you should rock what you got.

• It doesn't look particularly classy, but I think it looks more scant or racy. You might want to change it on the future

• Not slutty. It just gives off the impression that you're up for cam sex and shit like that

• I think it's tasteful, but in a sexy way.