Girls, would I look better if I lost weight again?

I recently went manic, and I binged on 15 pounds.. and I am becoming so depressed, I sleep the entire day I slept for 15 hours straight the other day do you think I need to lose the 15 pounew again I have body dismorphia since I was 7. I once was around 9 and I weighed about 70 pounds and I started trying to lose weight because I sall myself as big because of my dismorphia. I am trying to get the courage to walk out into public and not hide myself. (by the way i'm about to clean my room right now, I was stressing out trying to find an outfit that I didn't feel completly humongous in and I got so angry with myself and threw everything around)

4

Most Helpful Girl

• you are skinny. You need to gain weight. My friend was skinny and got sick once a month last year. After gaining 20 pounds she stopped getting sick.

What Girls Said 3

• Do you have bipolar?
    Because I do.
    You mentioned manic so figured I'd ask.

• You're fucking skinny. You'll die if you lose more!

• No, I would suggest adding a few pounds, you are very very thin. Are you healthy? Do you have any medical problems?