Am I out of my bf's league appearance wise?

Please be honest. I promise this is the last time I'm asking this

I hate constantly feeling ugly around him, so I guess that's a good reason to break up. You guys have made it clear that I am not on his level of attractiveness. Goodbye to my self esteem

Most Helpful Guy

• He chose you<
    That is basically the answer

• He probably chose me because the better looking person always has more control of the relationship and is able to manipulate the uglier one.

• Why don't you go ask him?

Most Helpful Girl

• You both look about the same. If this is driving you this crazy, I suggest seeing a therapist. I say that without judgement. I had obsessive, self hating thoughts like these for years and nothing external (straight a's, friends, boyfriends, etc) made me feel better until I figured out I had a bad anxiety disorder and started working on controlling it. If I'd have had the guts to get treatment when I was your age, my life would be much better now. :)

What Guys Said 12

• "Goodbye to my self esteem' You never had any it seems. Which is why you're always asking these kinds of questions now >_< LOL

And naw both of y'all are in the same league.

• I don't understand you. Everybody here says you both look around the same and you are made for each other. How can you say that people made it clear he looks much better than you?

• No pic to look at

• I'm not great at judging men's appearances, but I'd guess that he's about a 7, which is about the same I'd give you, so no you're about the same.

• No, not at all. Absolutely not. You both are fine.

• He might rank slightly higher on the scale if you wanna go by that, but not by a lot. Same league.

• you both look the same so you both best stay together

• Naw not really

• You certainly aren't

• nope I don't think so

• You two look good together, and separately.
    Any of you could easily get another date.

• You look good together , don't worry about it

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think so, you both seem equal to me :)

• You fit eachother well. Leagues don't exist, it's whoever you choose and whoever chooses you.

• You look good, Laura, don't worry

• nope, you guys look cute together