Hot bodies, which do you prefer? Proportionate or big?

On this site, it's often reiterated that proportionate bodies look as good, or sometimes even better (*gasp!*) than bigger body parts.

Which do you prefer? Ignore the celebrities chosen and just try to focus on the body type.
I think they're both gorgeous and have amazing figures.

*insecure women enter at your own risk.*

Proportionate body parts, I mean T&A
Bigger body parts (I don't mean big as in fat, just really curvy!) I mean T&A

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• I prefer not to have girls draw attention to how big their whatever is.. and I try not to pay too much attention if the girl is dresed to show off anything.

• My wife wears a size 36 G bra. We both regard her as proportionate in her appearance. If she had a C cup, she would look flat chested as her bust would look out of proportion to her body type.

• Neither of them are all that proportionate, the proper body type is on Milana Vayntrub

http://i.imgur.com/6XxvFIi.png

• As I have always said, small i great. so I have to go with proportionate! Always.

• I would say it's all about that T&A, but then you put Mila Kunis as the model for proportionate and I can't vote against her so I'm abstaining...

• Proportionate all the way

• I prefer proportionate. The lady above the poll which represents bigger, is still fairly reasonable I think. She has "some gear" but it looks naturally bigger - not artificial :D

• I prefer proportionate body, always ;)

• I really can't choose to be honest. They both look great for different reasons.

• Proportionate, but that usually entails good size lumps as well, just not "huge"

• Proportionate.

• Defiantly Scarlett Johansson. She's damn hot

• I love Mila Kunis though lol

I'd agree on the bodies if I didn't see their face and identified who they are.

I'm asking about the body and not the celebrity.

• Mila Kunis is sexy, had a crush on her ever since that 70's show hahahah anyways about the bodies.

I can split it in two parts. Casual dating (sex and just dating) and serious girlfriend type. The first anything is fun and variety is good. But when it comes to getting a real girlfriend I'd probably always pick the proportionate one.

She's welcome to have curvy hips and a big ass though hahah. Boobs really doesn't add much. Nice hips and a ass guarantees a nice body. Nice boobs doesn't guarantee anything but sloppy sex

Is that kinda what you're asking?

• I don't think the second one doesn't look proportionate... both look great

• i like petite shorties. proportionate of course.

• Bigger body parts... So juicy...

• I can't decide! Both equally good!

• I like petite toned girls with big, natural boobies

• They're both proportional. In my opinion, the thing about beauty is, it is determined by proportionality and other stuff. There is a 'limit' that when goes past that it become disproportional which these two ladies didn't even surpass.

• No. Scarlett Johansson is in a freaking D cup and she's like 5'1. That's not proportional lol

• I don't know. I know she had a baby

• I thought she looked proportional until I looked at her other pictures. In the red dress she doesn't look like she has very big boobs, so it looked very balanced to me. But in other pictures it's very evident that she has really huge boobs haha

• I like both but picked A

What Girls Said 1