Hello everybody ı'm from Turkey and how ı look :) ?

Hello again my friends :)
At first, if ı make some mistakes when ı'm writing, ı'm sorry about that because English is not my main language :) ı'm from Turkey and it's my first question on this website. How ı look and what do you think about me if you don't know me :D thank you for your comments :)) have a nice weekend ! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You look like you could play defensive end at colts

• actually ı don't understand that why you said something like that.

• ı really don't understand you and if you are trying to make fun of with me you look really bullshit because ı don't understand you and you continue to do that so please stop it and go away

• For encouraging u? Yea ok

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 5

• You look like a cute doll 😛

• In the United States you would be judged as pretty but too much makeup. I don't know what a Turkish guy would think

• You are pretty , but you would be much prettier if you didn't have that white hair , you should have brown or black hair , or any color of dark hair , then you would be gorgeous :) :)

• actually my original hair is light brown :) ı want to dye my hair to pastel pink so ı bleached it and after using pink ı don't want to turn back to my original color :) thank you so much :)

• aww your welcome :)

• You look older than 22

• You look like a barbie 😊 cute !