Can your Boobs get smaller?

I loss a lot of weight... My boobs got smaller n my stomach got bigger... How?
But then why did my stomach get fatter?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, that's usually the first place a woman loses weight

What Guys Said 9

• Hard to tell sometimes when you lose weight, the weight shifts - It is probably best to get to a number of lbs you are happy with and let your body settle then if needs be you could exercise to tone your body back to shape you want. Just be careful and don't go too hard, if going on an extreme diet get medical advice, if exercising get advise from a coach or trainer.

• Boobs are mostly fat. If you lose weight then there is a possibility that the fat will be lost from your breasts making them smaller. It can work differently but that depends on your system. How you were born. When people have changes in weight the fat can be taken in or out from different parts in every person. One woman loses weight and her breasts decrease while another might see a decrease in her butt. Different system.

• It's possible, especially for people who undergo weight loss.

• Mine just keep getting bigger.

• Yes they can

On average they change size several times a month

• surgery maybe

• Through weight loss, yes.

• Your abdominal wall might be weak so ur belly looks fatter a good exercise for the abdominal wall is sucking in ur belly as much as u can (not hold it like that just suck in and let go)

• Why couldn't they? They're mostly fat so the more you work out, the leaner your body and smaller your boobs will get. Not that it's a bad thing.

What Girls Said 5

• I believe anything is possible. My grew bigger even though my weight did not change and I also grew taller about 8 years after puberty which most people think is impossible. Even stranger, my white hair turned black.

• Certainly can, usually when you're athletic and work out more.

• Yeah when you lose weight boobs can get smaller. Because they are mostly fat.

• Yes, it's just fat.

• Yea if you lose weight.