Embarrassing question?

So... I'm an 18 year old who is 5 feet tall and weighs 95 pounds. My waist is 26 inches, whereas my hips are 34 inches.
My question is... well, is my bottom considered big or small?
My boyfriend told me he though my bottom was pretty small, but he said he liked it very much and noted that it was "shaped" nicely.
Honestly, when I put skinny jeans on or a physically tight outfit I find it to be pretty forgettable..
My question: is it considered big or small for someone my size? Also, if it's technically small, what can I do to make it a little more big?
Thank you...

Most Helpful Guy

• It is hard to tell without a pic but the numbers sound good - My preference is for the smaller ass but maybe you could go to the gym for butt specific exercises if you wish.

Most Helpful Girl

• hips... wast... how do we now what your bottom is?

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah I have no clue based on measurements alone. I'm more of a have to see it to judge it guy. Still I'm sure your boyfriend called it right.

• Don't know without a pic, but of its small, squats will help a lot

• post a pic please

What Girls Said 1

• I'm pretty sure the ideal body measurement for women is something like 32-24-34.. or something of that sort. And I wouldn't know how small your bottom is if you don't give me the measurements lol.