You may have seen us before, but this is the first time you've heard my side?

Hey everybody, you may or may not recognize this picture.. but I come to you desperately seeking advice. She really does mean the whole entire world to me and it's hard to swallow the fact she considers breaking up with me because she feels inadequate in certain ways. She is absoutely beautiful in my eyes, unlike any other girl I've ever seen. Not to mention she is the sweetest, most caring and genuine person I've ever come across; the full package I know! No matter how sincere or how often I tell her she is amazing and try romantic things like cuddling and hand holding etc, she never believes me. All I want is for her to love herself, because then maybe she'll finally see how much she means to me. How can I show her that I love her with all my heart?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the little things that makes us girls feel special. Surprise her at a really unexpected time and always be sincere.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know what you mean we are our own worst critics, it's just as difficult when dealing with someone who is afraid of hurting you. Just keep trying, my friend, the best thing you can do is not give up, even if she gives up on herself.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• All you can do is keep telling her from your heart how you feel. I think being genuine and honest is as good as any big gesture.

• Do something for her.. Express ur feelings for her.. Show her how beautiful she is... Make collage... Write a poem.. Sing a song for her... Make her feel special.. Plan an awesome date... Make her wishes come true... U should know better