Is this type of shape okay? Are her breasts too small?

Do you think her breasts are too small? Mine are similar. I feel they're very small.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're small but not "too small" I don't think too small should exist in vocabularies because everyone's different. And the girl in the pic is still slaying

What Guys Said 24

• Samill? Of course. Too small? No way! I love any breasts, but really fall for small one, even this small. If that is your size, you are my ideal.

• Yes, her boobs are small, but they look worse because of the bra. The straight-across top of the cups is not flattering to smaller boobs. I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but I might burn that bra.

• Nah I really like that body shape, I don't give a crap about boob size.

• Well those votes are pretty close, but amazing to see that more women said yes, than no, yet more men said no than yes... Goes to show how men and women think we think about eachother

• I put two different questions I'm sure this poll counts for nothing.

• She is too skinny. Her breasts are small but that doesn't mean all guys are not gonna like it.

• She's gorgeous just the way she is.

• I find her body shape very attractive - I personally like small breasts and a small ass.

• They're small, but it doesn't mean they're bad.

• I like all kind of breasts. YEs, they are small compared to larger ones, but that's not the thing, isn't it? It's how you feel about them.

• Jeez. I hate when people ask 2 questions. I said no because of the breasts question but I also meant that the shape is a-ok.

• The girl is gorgeous, and more than a mouthful is a waste.

• I think her body is generally very sexy, so boob size doesn't matter at all. I like this shape my friend has this shape also I think and her boobs are very sexy

• I like breasts of all sizes, they are all beautiful regardless of size.
    I like a woman for her personality not her breast size

• Sexy body but for my personal taste breasts are too small but it wouldn't put me off

• I don't think the poll counts due to 2 different questions that would have different answers. Yes to the body. Her breasts are not to small, but i like to be able to put my whole hand around them.

• For me could never bee too small even if there were none

• athletic build

• I'd still suck on them nipples no problem, i'm more of an ass man anyways myself

• Small but good...

• i don't see it as a problem.

• I think she is perfect

• according to body yes small

• I don't think her boobs are too small at all I love small tits do not like big ones at all

• Could be a little bigger for my tastes butttt, otherwise it's fine, I wouldn't turn her down

What Girls Said 1

• I think small boobs are pretty. They're comfy and don't get in the way, don't have so many stretch marks, I can wear no bra or backless things. It's great