Is she pretty? Or is it personality?

is she pretty? Or is it personality?
I thinshe's okay but all the guys at our college seem to think she's the most amazing thing. I think she had three guys confess love in public. She doesn't even seem interested in people ehat so ever in that way. she's a theater major, she seems nice most of the time and she seems neive about a lot of things. At times she's silent, i almost dont know she's there. Others she won't shut up. Sometimes she's shy and others she's full of yourself. But she also seems like a textbook about just as much She is mature but she still does this childish things from what i have seen. They say she came from a taugh home, that she's so strong. Is that why so many like her?

I asked my cousin and he said he tried to ask her out once because she was so pretty but she didn't seem to get it. He likes her even more now. Could her being oblivious be a contribution?
I'mttotally FB stocking her but I found a better picture

Most Helpful Girl

• She is pretty. If people are drawn to someone just coz of their looks then they don't stick around for long. If they like the person's personality then they stick around a long time. So to determine if she's popular for her looks or personality just notice if the people who think she's amazing stick around for long. If they do then they are more drawn to her personality

• Most say they have known her for awhile

• Then it's her personality that people find amazing. Although, initially guys may be attracted because she's pretty, as they get to know her they probably stick around due to her personality

• Thanks for the MHO 💗

What Guys Said 6

• I say it is a mixture of a lot of things, in picture her face is very pretty and there seems a lot of things in her personality that attract people - Sometimes you see a person who doesn't quite fit the standard ideal of attraction and they somehow become a very wanted person, I am not quite sure if anyone could probably identify the factors, it is just a social phenomenon.

• Based on that picture, she's not very attractive, but it's not a great picture to judge by.

Guys can and will call for a girl because of a great personality. Theater majors could very much fit that bill.

• They don't call her. The go directly to her. She won't talk to people very often any other way. In fact she doesn't date from what I hear. They just want her to. Even my boyfriend likes her. It pisses me off

• I meant fall, autocorrect got me.

• She has a pretty face, but that's not why people stick around. I'd imagine she'd have to have some kind of magnetic personality.

• She's average looking, but has masculine features I'll say

• she is very very cute

• Thought she was a he... or maybe its the angle.

What Girls Said 3

• it must be her personality.. :/

• She's a theatre major! :D I'm already in love

• I think it's personality because in all honesty she looks average. 🙂