Where do I meet gamer-girls?

mainly looking to know where Gamer-girls usually find gamer-guys. if any Guys have managed to meet Gamer-girls, please tell me where and or how.

Most Helpful Girl

• try online gaming (mmorpgs or mobas) or just state in your online dating profile you're willing to meet a gamer. as a woman-gamer I can only speak for myself, but I must admit some of us are a bit weary to advertise the gaming trait as it's still perceived as a somehow negative feature by many (the gamer prejudice is harder against women). then yeah you'll also find the 'girl-gamer' who states she plays videogames but only goes as far as candycrush, so it's up to you if you really want a gamer or just someone who cosplays.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably online gaming

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a gamer girl nice to meet you sir xD

What Guys Said 1

• Possibly the same way to meet anybody online in a forum where you have mutual common interests - Good luck in your search