Do you find this blonde girl attractive/sexy & hot?

To myself she's pretty hot and sexy, super attractive, What's your opinion about her? She's skinny she don't mind to show her body and she's very confidence with her body.

Most Helpful Girl

• She is gorgeous. Such nice hair, pretty blonde.
    Her body is so skinny, i wish.
    Also looks like she has stretched ears which is super cool

Most Helpful Guy

• Very pretty , a little on the petite side but still pretty.
    A woman that's confident with how she looks and isn't afraid to flaunt it , not a bad thing

What Girls Said 21

• Well, she is attractive.
    Soooo skinny though, I doubt she achieved that in a healthy way.

• I'm not sure about that neither, But she seems healthy, I don't know Some people just born to be that way, Skinny forever ! Your body shame is the right way !

• She takes sexy pics.

But face wise I find her average looking.

Anyone who says anything more is probably thinking with their third leg.

• Cute at most

• I didn't condemning for it, Before I just guessing You may be jealous at her, That's why you saying that on this question, Then you said a lot, That's why I accusations you. Yeah I do feel that way, Your kind people made me become so arrogant. But better than conceit, I lack of self control? When you share your opinions did you try to shut your mouth and control yourself? Thinking twice before you open that mouth, But I'm glad you telling me your turth thoughts, Then I can get to know you a little more, Yeah I also respected you before, But not anymore I guess, I just feel you and I in different world, Hard to be friends ! More like enemy, And I don't want to have anymore enemies, So please I fade away first and this is my last message.

• Why would I be jealous of someone that's 90 lbs wet, posting provocatively on the internet? I've had users see my pics... and they most certainly know I have nothing to be jealous of. People like you call out the word jealous when they have no debatable argument. It's pretty much the last resort they can think of, to feel like they won.
      You're pathetic!
      Discussion closed.

• Too skinny for my taste but she's cute

• You really need a girlfriend, guy

• Her face is only slight above average, and her body is well below it. Can't you ever body pictures of chicks who are actually bombshells? All you seem to is post pictures of blonde chicks who are either average or slightly above it in the face. Try some red heads, or some brunettes even, and make sure you actually pay attention to the face.

• Awww, Somehow I like your opinion, You are very good, I like your way answer my question, Hope yoi join agian. And I will consider your suggestion

• Omg her body is❤️🍑 But I don't know but face

• She's very pretty and obviously confident. 10 points from me.

• Yeah she's pretty but sickly thin, and judging by the amount of selfies she takes makes her seem vain. (especially the ones of her ass and boobs).

• She has a really pretty face! I'm not sure her type of thinness is normal though?

• Well Some people just born to be that way, Skinny forever ! I think that's normale, They will get fat in the middle age

• @Falling4UTC How can you be so sure about that? All I can see is she's naturaly skinny.

• Even people with a high metabolism aren't that skinny. My sister looks the same and she is anorexic, and wouldn't admit it forever. Unless she has a special disease that effects her metabolism it seems forced in some way.

• She's a little too thin. Her hip bones stick out quite a bit which is unattractive to me

• She's cute, but what's the purpose of taking pictures up your ass? Too much hassle, too much effort to try and show how 'confident' the person is.

• She's alright. Very cute. Love her boobies.

• she is sexy, who is that?

• I think she's hot af.

• She's vary pretty but to skinny. I find her attractive, but I don't find her ribs attractive.

• She is very thin

• Tbh disgustingg**

• That photoshop fail though:
    http://imgur.com/acJEnLP

• Base of the fact she's a sex worker... Not really.

• Kinda seems like a hoe to me. I'm not usually one to call other girls "whores" or "hoes" but she kinda actually seems like one. It started off fine and I thought she was pretty and then I started scrolling and then the half naked pics showed up and then I lost all faith in her. It's one thing to be confident and another thing to share your naked body to the world. To answer your question though, she's pretty but super skinny.

By the way: why are you posting half naked pics of this chick. Seems kinda creepy. Especially if you have a girlfriend:

• Thank you for the triggers. I'm leaving the stupid internet.

• OH, I'm sorry to hear that, You better don't leave, You are still safe.

What Guys Said 31

• She has a very cute face and great hair but she is too skinny. May be unhealthy.

• Yes, she looks good. However what I have noticed is that her lower body is a lot thinner than her upper body

• Is that bad?

• Yes lady, I am always serious and honest with my opinions. My username suits my nature and thinking.

• I am sorry about the gender mistake, it was a typing error, I just noticed that, please ignore it.

Thanks

• She needs a bit more meat on her, but nobody said beef jerky wasn't good, sometimes you like big juicy chicken wings, some times you like beef jery, both are tasty meats

• Oh man what a perfect answer, That's so right! Thank you for join, unfortunately I can't set you as MHO, But you are the MHO.

• if im being honest, im not big fan of her face. But she's very physically fit

• She looks like Claire from Lost!

• She's alright

• She is very attractive but I am not sure about looking so young and the raunchy poses.

• she looks like striaght white trailer trash tbh

• Why is that? Because skinny

• -skanky pics
      -her hair looks disheveled half the time
      -slutty hair
      -the room looks small and messy
      -lots of caked on makeup
      -looks like she has least tried crack a few times

take your pick fam.

• 😍 That's and eye candy, my brain has a billion thoughts and lovely things I would try with her, but first I need to know, she is not undernourished to look like that, if it's natural then it's sexy, but if she is starving to achieve it then it's a turn off, I don't want a girl like that.
    And if this pics are a bit photoshoped, then it's okay, she is still sexy.

• She's smokin hot and have bangin bod so yeah

• I feel the opposite of others. She has a very attractive face but not the greatest body. She just looks malnourished. She also looks really sad in all her photos.

• nah not my type

• She is really sexy, wow. 9/10 would date

• Yes she is beautiful and sexy. I was going to say I love the 4th photo but the I got to the naughty pictures now the hand bra photo is my favourite

• Way to post a lot of pictures of her. You seem obsessed with her

• Too young for my tastes, but definitely attractive

• Very beautiful, extremely hot, oh yeah man :D

• personal opinion is.. confident but other than that.. its up for debate

• she's ok , dont think she's my type though

• She is beautiful but type of the attention wh. ore...

• Hm I pref brunettes but this one looks nice.

• honestly she's too skinny. for me

• Very attractive, who is she?

• Well she looks ok. Only thing is thigh gap. Work on getting thivker thighs.

• She is cutie but kind skinny for me but I don't mind to date her.

• Her body is good but her face is average without that makeup.

• Michelle b is better than her

• Selfie angle and photoshop made that body in some of the pictures. She looks sickly skinny in some of the pictures, but she looks alright in others. Her face is a 5. Her jaw is too manly for my taste. Her nose also looks different in every picture: she has an unappealing bump in her nose in some pictures and she's disguising it in make-up/photoshop in others. Overall, she's a 7.

• She didn't do anything to her pic, When I found it, It already looks that way. She's skinny she don't have to do photoshop

• Selfie angle sill applies.

• what is her name?

• What? You want to know her?

• yes I want to know her name why ask if this blonde is attractive most people are going to say yes.

• Unfortunately she have a boyfriend, And we don't have to know her name.

• Yeah she is pretty hot but a little to skinny in places

• Is it bad for her?

• No it dosent look bad on her, just seems like her legs are skinnier than should be

• More from Guys
    1