Girls, Am I attractive? Nervous about going out for a meal tonight?

Hi I know I have posted before just after a few more opinions. Basically in the last year my confidence has become really bad to the point i don't enjoy going out places as I just get anxious around people. There are loads of things that now make me anxious like cars beeping around me as I always think it's got something to do with me because it happens near me. I know that sounds crazy but that's just how bad it's got. I have took to the forums as my friends have now got fed up with me and don't really want to know anymore :( . I will post a few picturea for honist opinions thanks in advance Jordon :)

Girls, Am I attractive ? Nervous about going out for a meal tonight ?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• You're actually really cute

What Girls Said 9

• You are very handsome to me. Trust me everyone is ugly to somebody so why worry about what others think? I'm a girl and I'll tell you first hand i can think a guy is really cute but if he lacks confidence within himself it could change my mind about dating him. I'm sure you are smart, and interesting that is all that matters. Trust me looks are not everything. Don't let bad anxiety stop you from enjoying yourself;)

• Don't be nervous! You look great! I can understand social anxiety being someone who struggles with it, But you have nothing to worry about, just enjoy yourself!

• You look great! Don't hide yourself away

• Yes, you are an attractive guy. Go out and enjoy yourself. Good luck!

• Not bad looking at all. Although you do remind me of a teacher I had in high school that I hated. However a lot of his students swooned over him.

• Yeah, you are attractive. You look really English.

• Don't stress you look like you go to an interview.

• i think you're on the attractive side :D

• You are attractive but you look nervous and awkward in those pics smh