Intelligent people of GAG, would love your opinions on the following two statements regarding mens looks? PLEASE READ IT ALL. Thank you ☺😊😘?

1) Beauty truly is in the eyes of the beholder if and only if the guys being judged are at their absolute maximum genetic potential physically and have done everything possible to look good (aka on dat dere model maintenance time aka everything a Francisco Lachwoski or Sean O Pry does on a daily basis ).

2) IF MOST guys who are at their absolute maximum genetic potential were to be on dat dere model maintenance time... they would look mostly indistinguishable from your famous models like Sean O Pry or Simon Nessman. AS IN, such a guy could get away with saying"I'm a male model" provided he's at least 6 ft tall and is truly at his max...(you COULD GET AWAY AT MINIMUM 5 ft 9 or 10 saying that... giving you guys a bit of leeway 😅).

Are these two statements true? False? Both to a certain degree? Opinions, people.

What Girls Said 1

• Degrees are for the people that work

• Wtf? I am a guy who does all the things I mentioned (on dat dere model maintenance time ) and am also a computer science engineering student who is well on the way to getting his BE in Computer science.

I mean wtf? I said certain degree... as in to what degree are the two statements true or false. Basic reading comprehension!

• Degrees... like wtf?😅must be trolling

• WHAT EXACTLY IS IT THAT YOU MEAN BU DEGREES ARE FOR THOSE WHO WORK?

What Guys Said 1

• (1) True, Each person has a different perception of beauty so everybody will give a different rating to same person.
    (2) False , Male models tend to have genetic advantage that picks them out, these guys are picked out for the industry because the are in the 0.0000000001% of males that will make it. There will be many who are close but will never get a model deal.