Guys, what do you think about webbed toes?

I've always been really insecure about
my webbed toes. My 2nd and 3rd toes are webbed 3/4 of the way. What do guys think? Am I worrying for nothing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd notice. And I'd think it's really cool!

Not quite as cool as having 6 fingers, but on up there.

I love the variety of the human form :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Probably worried over nothing. Most people will not even notice. But it should be a simple procedure to separate them if it really bothers you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're indeed worrying about nothing. Most guys wouldn't even notice this until you actually tell them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys do not care. Only guys with foot fetishes would care and, frankly, they'd probably dig it. You should ask foot fetish expert Rex Ryan this question.
    deadspin.com/does-rex-ryan-have-a-photo-of-his-wifes-feet-on-his-des-1729794994

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think a guy would notice anyway if you asked him straight out he probably ha some feature he is desperately insecure about as well

0|0
    0|0
  • You are worrying for nothing only a really weirdo is going to get freaked by webbed toes or care. More likely it will be something your guy thinks is cute about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Lmao i can't 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i just can't

• I am frog so I accept you

0|1
    0|0
  • It would kinda weird me out for a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys won't notice unless they have a toe/foot fetish or something. I don't think it's something to worry about.

0|0
    0|0