Omg am I that ugly?

Omg am i that ugly?
I know I look so fat and ugly and uhh it annoys me so much so please r8 me 1-10 (if u vte 6 or lower you'll be blocked) thaankkss

Basically to anyone taking me seriously don't 😂😂 this is a damn troll post. I'm showing you what all those girls who post such pics are actually asking for. For those who understand I'm trolling you're the real MVP

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 46

• Yeah sometimes it is tough to muster up the energy to answer some of the How Do I Look questions but I was away for a couple of days and answered a load of HDIL questions today anyway I felt there was four or five really genuine queries in there that I felt good responding too so that made up for some of the other dross I answered. Why answer them well I just think what if I got it wrong and I thought a genuine case was an attention whore so that is why I answer every case carefully.
    A sneaky comment on you even though you were trolling, quite cute in your own way.

• Actually, I think you are only 16, but I will still answer. I think you are okay, but to be sure, please PM me with two or three nude photos. then give me about 30 minutes to "consider them", and I will get back to you.

Basically to anyone taking me seriously, don't. This is a damn troll opinion.

• First off its kinda weird to ask for a honest opinion and then rig it like that. But moving on you are actually a very pretty girl. I don't really do the whole number game lol I think its a little to objectifying for my taste. But you are not fat and look great. The only suggestions I would have is to get your hair trimmed because the ends are a bit frizzy, and maybe use lipstick or mascara to emphasize your eyes because of your complexion and dark hair. I'm not saying you need a ton of make up lol. Keep looking great and I hope this helped

• You know... the fish and bitch game is so real on here that I took your post seriously at first site 😂

Sad thing is, there are girls here that would legitimately post this type of question but mean it 😂

• This has to be a joke

• I am personally not a fan of the septum piercing but no, you are not unattractive at all.

• You look fine.

• xD *claps hands* So basically the poll option is rate 6-10?

I rate 5.9. Rebel.

• Am I "da real MVP"?

• Screw order I'm a rebel

• You're right. And I'm part of the Empire

• Im sure you are perfectly capable of having a knockout 10 picture taken of you

• You look a bit too unkempt to be sexy. If you remove the nose ring, wax your eyebrows, wear a bit of makeup and smile in photos, then you could look pretty hot.

• Well that isn't very nice. Sorry if I offended you, but I hate these types of questions.

• Haha km just messing around sir. Don't take my question seriously

• I'm so glad you weren't serious.. 😅

• If that's you, you're fine, but lose the septum piercing.

• typical teen.

you're not ugly.

makeup hair and a dress youd look dramatically different.

u have nice features that will stand out with all of the above mentioned

• You're not ugly at all. I'm just not a fan of your nose piercing.

• 4/10 now block me, Natalia/Natasha/Typical Russian woman name

i2.kym-cdn.com/.../8f5.gif

• XD I have a Greek name btwww

• Well I have a town in greece with my name so basically I'm moving there so they treat me like their queen

• Oh yeah? You gonna make them all wear togas and feed you grapes and everything? Serve you baklava and gyros?

• So you think you are fat and ugly but will block anyone who thinks you are fat and ugly? Makes no sense. 6

• You look fine.. except for that thing on your nose..

• -6

You weren't duckfacing hard enough! You get an F-

• You're beautiful no matter what.
    I'm not one to give a number based on looks.
    Lovely red hair , pretty eyes

• 4/10 but you have potential.

• Below average to me sorry

• You're an 8/10. With that nose ring you're like a 4 though.

• I will choke force you if you make a troll post this lame again

• You are roughly 5/10 average !
    Now block me HAHAHA

• when I read the title next to your name I was wtf... but luckily I read the description :P

• 7... you're very cute and definitely don't look fat. And your septum piercing is hot!

• You are probably aboout an 8/9 you are actuallly pretty hot haa

• 10/10 beautiful.

• No your are not ugly at all, if i gotta rate i'll say 10 with noregrets :)

• You're actually a 11. Your very beautiful

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 10

• i noticed that guys on here are telling you to put a little make up yet they complain about females wearing make up or telling them natural beauty is better... HAAAAAA the hypocrisy... you're pretty

• Some users on gag have no sense of humor. I see what you did there

• Ahhh thank you haha the number of people who think im serious is too damn high 😂

• spend more time in loving yourself and boost that self esteem cuz your worth it, believe me nobody likes anyone who doesn't love them self, not saying that you don't but clearly you see yourself as "fat" and "ugly" as you've mentioned above, which is pffftt wrong on so many levels. Go and treat yourself! buy a curling iron, some dresses, some nail paint, some rad and chick shoes..(wonder how'd that work) and wear the most priceless thing on you a big ass smile! wear some eyeliner just like that experiment with new looks frequently it's proven to make us humans very happy and fresh! go girl you need to make the most out of this life you've been gifted! stop hating on yourself and don't put yourself out here for rating with numbers on a fucking scale! cuz you've hella snapped it with your gorgeousness! now get out there on rock your world!!! <3

• The only u thing you suffer from is warped mind if you think u r fat and ugly, because you are so not, kinda pissing me off! Lol, am not even gonna bother to rate u

• omg, meeee next. I'm gonna ask people to rate me next.

• you're a cute troll.. :P

• I'd give you an 8.5 out of 10.

• You're plenty good-looking.

• Why would you ask for votes then say you block people if they vote? Wtf?😂 Fishing for compliments?

• I was about to say... in what universe? Lol.