Girls, If I came up to you and started talking to you at Starbucks, what would you do?

I'm new to this city and I'm wondering if someone that looked like me came up to you and started chatting with you at Starbucks or somewhere what would your reaction be? And if I asked for your number if the chat went well what would you do?

My instagram for more pictures haha I don't make stupid faces in public don't worry Ahha https://www.instagram.com/tisk1996/

I'm also really chill and nice haha the approach wouldn't be a creepy one 😹

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I would ignore you unless you show me you have a job or are in college.

What Girls Said 11

• Just a chat, then I'd respond, its not unusual but its not too common, as for my number, i'd make sure it was pure friendly and platonic- nothing more.

• I'd be cool with a convo but don't just suddenly try to kiss me out of nowhere tbh like that just recently happened to me with a guy in Australia that I thought I was just friends with.. made things sooooo awkward. 😖

• Hmm... I'm trying to be more open about things.

In the past I would've made it clear I wasn't interested, and if asked for a phone number, would've said no, under any condition.

But I've found recently that some people are worth getting to know, even if they aren't within your social circle.

• it's never wrong to get to know someone and it would be fine to ask a girl's number but some girls tend to play hard to get. as long as you're nice to them, you're good to go!

• I didn't click on your insta to see what you look like but if a guy came up to me at a Starbucks and talked to me, I'd be totally flattered! And if the coco went well, phone number works for me 😊

• Well, i think that the guy/girl you'd be wanting to talk to, probably wouldn't mind having a chat with you :)

• You seem to be a fun person so why not

• I'd probably give you my number and think that was pretty cool

• I wouldn't mind! It would be flattering knowing someone wanted to converse with me while out in public. That's how friendships and relationships start. Just don't be creepy about it and don't look "thirsty".

• I'd talk to you back and give you my number afterwards I also need friends lol

• I'd ask what I could get you since I work there. 😆