Are you put off by black heads and spots?

I'm having a bloom of spots, and my nose has black heads. Is this a put off? I look in the mirror and I'm grossed out. 😕😂

• Yes, spots/bh's are a put off.
  • No, they're not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey I'm not going to lie and say it's not something I'd notice. Nobody likes them. But in reality most people get them so it's not a big deal. If I found you attractive they wouldn't set me off of you.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Nah, not really. It's whatever.

• No because I have them too lol, I've tried everything to get rid of them but they keep coming back because I have really oily skin.

• I don't mind them

• in case you want to make them better/get rid of them there's this tea tree stuff in body shop it helps me if i get them hahahh

• They're not awful.. but I can't help but think if I were to kiss a girl them on my nose would put her off.

• Nah they are fine. I have them pretty bad, but my makeup hides them pretty well

What Guys Said 4

• I've dealt with that problem my whole life. The bottom line is that it isn't attractive to most. But the key is to simply do what you can to give yourself healthy skin, know that it will likely pass, and focus on the parts of life that matter. :)

• I don't mind - I think I get them, everybody probably gets them at some stage.

• Nigga, I am a black head. I can't be picky, Knaw'm'sayin?

• Gross... Get it taken care of