Guys, what type of fashion style do you prefer on girls?

Do not get too influenced by the pictures, I only put them so you can visualize more what I mean in my propositions. I want to know if you have any particular preference for the way girls dress. I know I care about that a lot for guys, so I was just wondering if it's the same as well for you guys !

Casual attire (simple jeans, tshirt, or simple dress...)
Guys, what type of fashion style do you prefer on girls ?
Rockish girls (wears something related to a rock/metal band, likes dark clothes, heavy boots, jeans with holes...)

Emo/Goth/Punk girls (black clothes, various hair colors, the bangs, piercings, dark make-up...)

Preppy girls (tasteful 'girly' clothing, girly colors (not always), heels, skirts and shirts, cardigans...)

Tomboyish (wears clothing normally considered 'manly'--the beanies, sweatshirts, sneakers ; may have shorter hair too...)

• I like casual attire most
    36% (9)56% (22)48% (31)Vote
  • Rock style on a girl
    12% (3)0% (0)5% (3)Vote
  • Emo/Goth/Punk
    0% (0)5% (2)3% (2)Vote
  • Preppy girls
    16% (4)21% (8)19% (12)Vote
  • Tomboyish
    4% (1)5% (2)5% (3)Vote
  • I REALLY do not care at all about the style
    4% (1)3% (1)3% (2)Vote
  • Other (precise)
    28% (7)10% (4)17% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• casual tomboyish with colored hair^^

1|0
    0|0
    • i kinda like the emo goth stuff, but not to the extreme, discreetly emo i like... dunno

• Show All
    • wow my first real conversation with someone here, thanks for that xD

• You're welcome! It was nice talking to you :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Of those styles I would go definitely B + C , I would be okay A + E and wouldn't be too sad if preppy look got left out. Other looks I might like Boho.

1|0
    0|0
  • Casual girls and Tomboyish girls (not shorter hair, not "manly"), I prefer Sporty Tomboyish girls, not androgynous, not butchy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Preppy and Casual are my favorite for simple daily outfits.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about clothes, unless... tomboyish like on that last picture, not attractive or even nice, or anything at all, just.. lame.

1|0
    0|0
  • So... nobody dresses up for any reason on earth anymore?

Just wondering. But if I had to go with those options, I guess I'll go with the first one.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sure they do. I was just wondering if you guys had any particular girl type..

• The sorostitutessss

1|0
    0|0
  • Casual rocker with maybe a bit of goth/punk hair colouring etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • the preppy look is for me

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• dress how you wanna dress. dress in whats gonna make you feel good about yourself

0|0
    0|0