What's your preferred body type?

Like what if they were super attractive but skinny, or the other way round, would that change things? Etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was unhealthy skinny, I'd want to know if there was a bad situation like no food or something, I'd hope it wasn't something medical, but if it was I'd support him in getting help he needed. If he was naturally skinny, that'd be okay, can't blame him for a fast metabolism.

Separately if he was bigger, I'd encourage a healthy lifestyle but wouldn't force it. I'm big on making a decision to do something and I like having the option to do so myself.

What Girls Said 2

• I like skinny guys, so no problem with that. Perfection would be kind of skinny-fit, skinny-athletic, something like that. But I'm ok with most body types as long as they're not too fat or too muscular.

• I would ideally like athletic! I do like this body type because it usually means they take care of their body and try to maintain through working out unless you're just blessed with the greatest genes haha

What Guys Said 2

• I like sporty, slim and fit.

• Skinny is my preference, but I'll make exceptions.