Do guys notice anything besides boobs and ass?

so I've been told my most of my girl friends that i have nice legs and that makes me happy but do guys really notice unless youve got a nice ass and big boobs? bc then i lose

Most Helpful Guy

• We tend to notice practical things naturally.

We don't pay much attention to things that aren't interesting to us, it's how the male brain is wired. Where as the female brain is better at noticing things beyond the woman's actual interest.

Where men have historically needed to be singularly focused so they survive nature, animals and other people, women have needed to be multi focused for taking care of children and household problems.

It's how our brains have adapted over thousands of years.

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you have boobs and are fit - your breasts and butt do not matter that much.

What Guys Said 48

• Of course guys notice other things. Those things include hair, legs, eyes, and so on. It's not all about ass and boobs.

• yes. we notice those things first because we, as human beings, are sexual beings and so the things we see that are appealing to us sexually draw our attention naturally. but those are NOT the only things a guy notices.
    if you're worried about being unnoticed, don't be. there is a guy out there who craves every body type.
    if you're worried about only being looked at for t&a, don't be. most guys want a girl they enjoy being around, respect, and can talk to. yes, he sees you sexually, can't help it, he's a dude, but most guys see more than just that.

• Chuckle, we check out knees and ankles as well.
    Seriously, we don't pay all that much attention to those things, since all girls pretty much have them..

• I do notice other things besides bodily appearance. I tend to try to look girls in the eyes. Sort of like a test to see if she' worth it, I promise i will notice your legs if I ever see you , but I will also notice your ass and boobs I'm human. I'm prefer gorgeous smiles.

• I damn sure do. I notice faces first. To me a great pair of legs beats a great ass and a great pair of brests.

• face and hair; they are very important to us - probably more than boobs and ass.

• yes i guys notice things aside from boobs and butts

• Lots of things, it might seem all about the boobs and ass but at a subconscious level the guy is noticing everything else about the girl.

• everything else too, from head-to-toe, and perosnality/ambition/sense of humor, the list goes on and on

• No, we notice absolutely nothing else.

• Eyes, neck and hair

• When im interested in a girl i do not JUST notice the ass, or the leggs or the eyes or whatever.. There's more going on behind the scene (s) if i want things to happen.
    So, to answer your very question; Yes we notice more. the real question is, are we honest enough to say it out loud?

• Face is the first thing I look that. U could have the smallest ass and boobs and I wouldn't give a fuck. But face wins the race.

• Yes I notice a woman's beautiful smile and personality for the most part.

• I usually go face, bum, body, boobs. But honestly, I doubt very much that you have a terrible looking bum, probably just in your head. =D
    Also, no woman loses, you are already ahead of the dating game by being a woman, embrace it, use it. Be confident.

• They notice legs and waists too, I much prefer a nice waist above anything (and I don't just mean skinny, even bigger girls who have a nice curvenfrom their waist to their hips), it a my favourite part of a women's body :), that and an arched back. we notice everything, seriousely, it's bad because were like hounds but we examine all of your body, not just boobs and ass (well I do anyway, and so do most my friends)

• I'm a sucker for a sexy pair of legs

Most guys notice everything that's why we look you up and down a few times and then pick our favorite feature

• face, legs and the overall body shape... so yes. even though ass and boobs are definitely some of the highlights haha

• Yes of course.

It's safe to say that some people overrate boobs and ass a lot.

• Of course we do, otherwise why even sell makeup?

• if this the what the world has come to.. obssessing over looks.. then its a shame

• Yes... a pretty face and smile.

• They do notice face, legs, and stomach but that's pretty much it.

• I notice it all and love a nice shapely set of legs esp if you tan well. Don't worry. You are fine.

• I've never been an ass person I have always been a face, boobs, and legs person.

• Yes we also notice a nice smile

• We're not all pigs, pervs and savages.
    Of course we do!

• Yes we do.

• They don't count if u fat dke

• Face and additude. I also notice hair and posture.

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 5

• Sweetheart I see your age and your age guys are insane. They don't know what they want and that is true. They think with their penis. Yes some kind of brain malfunction. You don't lose, you just are too young to understand that you are winning. I'm 24 years old and I can honestly say, "been there done that." You have nothing to worry about

• Have you ever heard of "leg men"?

• My boyfriend loves my legs & feet. He says I have princess feet.

• mouth? hahaha

• Yes, guys notice more than just boobs boobs and ass, they notice the vagina too