Can I get surgery to fix this?

So basically, My entire face is completely fucked and disformed,

As you can see in this picture, My left ear and left temple sticks out more then the right ones, And my right cheek / jaw sticks out more then the left. Its just a fucking mess.
http://postimg.org/image/dc016vq4x/

Can i get surgery to fix this? How much does it cost?

Thanks.

• Yes, You are deformed and need surgery
  • Yes, You are deformed but dont need surgery.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see what you're talking about. I see a difference in ears, but nothing drastic. Honestly not seeing what you're seeing.

• But i need surgery to get my ears fixed though? It looks horrible :/.

• I voted to see the results, I didn't vote before because I didn't agree with either one.
      It says 4 people say you should get surgery while 17 say you shouldn't get surgery...

• But, If i got surgery, After it, Those 4 people wouldn't be saying it anymore, And then noone would look at me badly, I think thats my best option. Thanks for your help :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you get comfortable with how you look and take it as it is, gain some confidence you would be fine. You look like a good looking fella to me man. It's not that bad, believe me. A crooked smile is pretty attractive for some people. Look at him:
    www.google.se/search

• But he has a nice face, Nice smile, I have shit skin, Shit symetry, My jawline is round and shit. The deformed cheeks and ears only make it so much worse :/.

• Only you notice it. If you gain some confidence noone will notice. As I said, It's not that bad, you look fine.

What Girls Said 6

• My face is way more asymmetrical than yours. I do not see myself as deformed, though. Nobody's face is perfectly symmetrical. Most people only notice these things about themselves. You do not need surgery at all. There is nothing wrong with you.

• But my ears and cheeks though, Its so so so obvious :/.

• It is only obvious to you. We are our worst critics.

• Personally, I do not think you are deformed at all. There is nothing wrong with the way you look. :)

• YOU LOOK FINE
    I would never have noticed had you not mentioned it. Don't be silly.
    As human beings our faces can never be completely symmetry. There's always a bit of difference.

• Almost everyone has good symetry, Even you in your picture is symetrical. :/

• Symmetrical*
      Nope the right side of my body is larger than my left. Sometimes the same shoe size doesn't fit me because my right foot is somewhat bigger than my left.

• You don't need surgery, I wouldn't have noticed anyway

• It's not at all! I think it looks cool, you shouldn't get a surgery for it

• You have way too much time on your hands young man nothing is wrong with your face shape and you use words like deformed have you truly seen a deformed person if you did you would not use that word so flippantly and here is the cruncher they have to face the world every day that way, you don't need any surgery.

• One side is massively different to the other, Surely that counts as deformed right? :/.

What Guys Said 7

• Any differences are tiny - I never would have looked unless you mentioned it and I am still not sure I see it.

• Now where did you get the idea you've a deformed face?

• By looking at it bro, One side is clearly massively different to the other unfortunately.

• Sounds like you have body dysmorphic disorder. You look perfectly normal to everyone else.

• I dont have BDD, I can see it, And so can lots of people here, I do have a deformed face, Im just curious how much it costs to fix it to look normal.

• Nobody has a symmetrical face. Stop worrying, you're fine!

• Sure they do!, When i look at almost every other person they do :/

• Well get surgery then. You don't seem open to the fact that you could be wrong.

• Sorry, I guess i'm stubborn, I think you are right though.

• You don't look deformed to me

• I don't think you're really deformed, it wouldn't matter to me.

• You're not deformed, you don't need surgery.