How, exactly, do I take a good selfie?

im having a really hard time getting a good selfie, i look in the mirrior and i think i look good, then i take a picture and i look pale and a little blurry :/ im also not sure how to take good full body pictures. they always turn out too bright.
any help would be wonderful!
thanks,
JJ

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't have a samsung or Iphone, good luck.. Other phones make pics blurry. Get the right lighting and take it from above, full body selfies are hard. You oftwn look emo😞

Most Helpful Guy

• Apparently you must make a duck face.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• With a real camera on a tripod using the camera's timer

• Have facial aesthetics like @tony72722

• Change the settings in the camera or phone.

• Just find your angle brah. Then use 50 instragram filters like I do LOL

• Use a webcam with software it goes so much easier.

• when you say "software" what exactly do you mean? & my laptop webcam sucks, even my phone takes better pictures :/

• If you buy a webcam it will be mostly supported with software/a program. It makes you take selfies easier by looking at your laptop screen/monitor and just click to make the selfie. You may have the option to use effects in it like a filter or change the contrast.