Why do I keep getting my father and auntie Deborah's face in every picture I take?

Do you think someone did something to my face and body that made me so hideous?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not hideous. A smile would help though.

Most Helpful Girl

• It was jaleesa and bao

• I don't like these two girls that you just named. They have connection with my bullies and enemies. They purposely selected each other to partner up with and left me sitting by myself. And when Lynette Puello pushed me on the floor on the first day of school instead of asking me if I was OK they blew out laughing at me with the other kids. Now I realize that they dislike me and it's starting to show. They are fake ass bitches who wouldn't mind stealing my boyfriend and I don't trust them.

• OK I'm sorry about the bullying. It was bad of me to say, those girls, I didn't know. Sometimes, people are just mean for no reason. It isn't your fault. They just find somebody who they know is too nice to fight back, and you were too nice to fight back so they chose you. They're horrible people, assholes.

And congratulations on the 2 inches! I bet you're happy, because I know you like to see your height and blood group a lot.
      Why are you in hospital? I hope you are ok?

• But how would you feel if they did all these mean and cruel things to you? Would you like that? I will never forgive them for what they did to me. But for now all I can do is stay away from them. I will never forget the incident when they purposely picked people on their teams or to partner up with and left me as the last one out sitting by myself. They did this for 2 years in a row in Ms. Kalogiannis and Ms. Dixon's gymnasium. They always give me some disgusted and hateful looks. They are evil they are jealous of me.

What Guys Said 1

• You look fine. You're in a hospital though, so that's worrying. If you are worried about your looks, start working out (it'll give you a natural glow). Rock some bright lipstick. Try wearing eye-catching clothes. Smile.

What Girls Said 1

• You don't have to be hot to get a husband. If you are a mother material and have a loving and gracious heart you can find a guy who is lonely and wants to feel loved.