If you could be an anime character or an American Cartoon Character who would you be and why?

I wouldn't want to be any of the characters because they have relationships with the male anime characters that I like. For example I don't like Kagome and Kikyo because they both like Inuyasha. Have you seen black haired inuyasha? He is so cute <3. I don't like Kagura because she likes Sesshomaru. I don't like Kamiya Kaoru because she likes Kenshin. I don't like Hinata because she likes Neji and Naruto. I don't like Belldandy because she likes Keichii. I don't like Belle because she likes Prince Adam. I don't like Anna because she likes Kristoff. I don't like Rapunzel because she likes Flynn Rider. Why the fu¢k would I want to be them after they attracted every guy I like? They are weird and stupid $luts! Turn me into a cartoon character and see what I would have done.

Wait a minute David Lopez is Inuyasha? What the fu¢k? Never mind I don't like Inuyasha anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• First, Hinata doesn't like Neji...
    Second, you're jealous of a cartoon character because they get into a relationship over the guy you fangirl over? And call them sluts? Wow...

• I love Neji you don't know how it feels to see him flirting with another girl.

• That girl Hinata is not shy at all. She is a freak in the sheets. She wears revealing clothes and forces herself on Naruto even though he likes Sakura!

• And I'm not jealous of these ugly female anime and American cartoon characters. There's nothing to be jealous of. They wish I was jealous. One day someone will do the same thing to them and they will know how it feels. How I felt when I saw Jane kissing Tarzan. She will feel my pain one day. Someone will do the same thing to her future daughters.

What Guys Said 5

• Sebastian Michaellis from Black Butler. The living exampale of savage violence and devotion with impeccable taste and class. Cannot be beat lol

• Alucard! He is the very definition of a badass fuckmothering vampire

• I would be soka or zuko from avatar.

• a heroic venom... he's badass.

• I would be Pazu, that would be so sweet... I'm assuming you know who he is since you like anime and he is from the greatest animated film of all time.

What Girls Said 3

• lol but Sesshomaru and Rin are really cute together. You have to admit that. Ummmmm... If I was an anime character I'd want to be Ran Kotabuki (super gals) because she's really cool lol.

• ... are you high?

• I love Erza from Fairy Tail because she is just so badass! I love Merida from Brave as well. <3