If you could be an anime character or an American Cartoon Character who would you be and why?

I wouldn't want to be any of the characters because they have relationships with the male anime characters that I like. For example I don't like Kagome and Kikyo because they both like Inuyasha. Have you seen black haired inuyasha? He is so cute <3. I don't like Kagura because she likes Sesshomaru. I don't like Kamiya Kaoru because she likes Kenshin. I don't like Hinata because she likes Neji and Naruto. I don't like Belldandy because she likes Keichii. I don't like Belle because she likes Prince Adam. I don't like Anna because she likes Kristoff. I don't like Rapunzel because she likes Flynn Rider. Why the fu¢k would I want to be them after they attracted every guy I like? They are weird and stupid $luts! Turn me into a cartoon character and see what I would have done.

Updates:
Wait a minute David Lopez is Inuyasha? What the fu¢k? Never mind I don't like Inuyasha anymore.

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• First, Hinata doesn't like Neji...
    Second, you're jealous of a cartoon character because they get into a relationship over the guy you fangirl over? And call them sluts? Wow...

0|0
    0|0
    • I love Neji you don't know how it feels to see him flirting with another girl.

• Show All
    • That girl Hinata is not shy at all. She is a freak in the sheets. She wears revealing clothes and forces herself on Naruto even though he likes Sakura!

• And I'm not jealous of these ugly female anime and American cartoon characters. There's nothing to be jealous of. They wish I was jealous. One day someone will do the same thing to them and they will know how it feels. How I felt when I saw Jane kissing Tarzan. She will feel my pain one day. Someone will do the same thing to her future daughters.

What Guys Said 5

• Sebastian Michaellis from Black Butler. The living exampale of savage violence and devotion with impeccable taste and class. Cannot be beat lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Alucard! He is the very definition of a badass fuckmothering vampire

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be soka or zuko from avatar.

0|0
    0|0
  • a heroic venom... he's badass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be Pazu, that would be so sweet... I'm assuming you know who he is since you like anime and he is from the greatest animated film of all time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• lol but Sesshomaru and Rin are really cute together. You have to admit that. Ummmmm... If I was an anime character I'd want to be Ran Kotabuki (super gals) because she's really cool lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... are you high?

3|0
    0|0
  • I love Erza from Fairy Tail because she is just so badass! I love Merida from Brave as well. <3

0|0
    0|0