Guys, serious question... Do you think I need a breast augmentation?

I just turned 18, and honestly I'm insecure about my breast. I feel like they look weird for my body or too small...

Most Helpful Guy

• Jeez! Your boobs are the perfect size! Not so big they are all over the place and just big enough to cup in a hand. You can get them augmented if you want and you feel like you need that to gain more self confidence. But the only one whos really going to care.. is you. Everyone else is just fine with the way you are..

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems like you're getting a good ego boost out of this. Personally, I'd never put my puppies on the internet.

They seem nice now, but they'll sag over time. Adding to the mass will just make parts of your breasts sag more definably.

What Guys Said 35

• No woman needs breast augmentation. Do not do it.

• I think you need a better camera. The tittays look good to me, I wouldn't mind motor boating them ;-)

• Be happy with the skin you are in :) from the pic i think you look fabulous! 😉. Flaunt it cause you got it

• Not a good picture at all, but it appears that they are more than "adequate" as they are.

• Your breasts look fine. Don't get implants. I dated a girl once who had implants. They didn't look or feel natural.

• absolutely 100% not. they look fine. definitely not too small

• tbh the pic is blurry but they look fine, perfect size for your body, nothing to be insecure about.

• I think they look fine

• No, you don't.

• What's the problem with your boobs? They look round and perky to me. They look good, they're perfect as is

• Its impossible to say what boobs look like with clothes on, bras change everything. But from what i can see id say they are fine?

• You're just fine hun

• i think you need a better camera

• Well from what I can tell with that blurry picture, those look like boobs. Men like boobs. All boobs. Unless you have really weird nipples you are fine. Believe me, natural breasts are so much better

• No need for breast augmentation. Even if yours were considered "small", they'd still look great. Breast augmentation should only be for those that are severely lopsided or have other problems.

• Serious answer... no.

• They look big to me. What size are they?

• Nope you don't

• Not at all... Your boobs are fine, it's all in yoir head...

• You think you're too small? Bitch where? lol
    Dont worry you're fine. not small at all

• seem fine to me from a poor quality pic

• That's not a great pic, but no, you don't need it

• i dont get for these blurry pics

and you pushed your tits up like crazy.

• From what I can see your breasts look really nice and sexy

• Need more pics doe OP but they look average

• No, i'd say they're pretty big :P

• you don't need more.

• nooooooooooo

• your boobs are awesome, don't think too much

• They look great!

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 4

• A breast augmentation wouldn't make your boobs any bigger? It's more for reconstructing their shape. In which case, posting a pic while you're wearing such a low-cut top and most likely a pushup bra at the angle of a perfect cleavage shot is not the best way to get objective opinions on whether you should go ahead with it or not.

• I think it completely depends on if you feel you need one. If its causing you pain or heart problems (it did to a friend of mine) then I'd talk to a doctor. Otherwise I think you look fine.

• Lol what? Your boobs look big as is
    -____-

How much bigger do you want them woman?

• nice boobs actually! but mines are way bigger lol im 18 too