Do guys like thick women?

ok so I've asked this question awhile ago..
I was wondering on what guys thought of thick women. I've been called thick my whole life and dont know if thats supposed to be a good thing or not. Do guys prefer thick women? Where ever I ago, I feel like guys are attracted to the skinnier girls. Im definitely not skinny... I have curve to me but I am always wanting to change that by stop eating to get skinny. Maybe the guys will like me skinnier more...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a guy out there who won't care. Some guys prefer girls who are more toned/skinnier, but, I'd call myself curvy and I've had guys be attracted to me. And the guys are always different too. I've had heavier guys into me, and skinnier guys into me. It's entirely the guy. But my number one tip: If you're confident, more guys will be into you. When I was super self conscious guys wouldn't go near me with a ten foot pole. But now that I'm more confident, I've found so many more guys into me. However, if you want to lose weight (healthily) then go for it, but do it for YOU not for guys.

What Guys Said 11

• I like toned girls, generally a bit on the thinner side, but def not too skinny, a good fit-toned-flat stomach type.

• Weight really doesn't influence beauty all that much for me. I like thick women just as much as I like petite women.

• There are a good proportion of guys who like thick/curvy girls.

• Send me a picture and i can help you determan if guys would prefer you skinnier or thicker if you dont mind?

• Some guys like it some dont...

• No fat chicks! J/k

• I do, in the thighs and ass. A little gut ain't noting to fuss over either. Yeah i like thick women.

• I prefer a thick girl, yes. A girl with feminine curves is attractive.

• Thick ks good curves are also good, that means youve got a nice butt and nice boobs but a slim waist

• Thick chicks are the best. So much hotter.

• Most prefer skinny but quite a few like thick so there is always someone out there for you

What Girls Said 5

• To every body there will be guys who are attracted to it. Yeah, some like thick girls. But from what I've seen, most do go for skinny girls, at least where I live.

• Of course some do. The thick movement is in full swing, so you need to cash in on this and embrace it. I am.

• guys love all kinds of women <3

• I like thick legs, big butt but flat stomach.

• Guys like any woman with a pulse. And even that is optional.