Is this dress okay for an evening out with the girls?

Or is it too provocative?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is sheer and underwear is showing, both actually seeing the thong, and the bulges in the back. I would suggest getting rid of the bulge makers, then if you are happy with your underwear showing go ahead. Other wise, g-string or commando. You will rock them!

• Thank you for MHGuy. :-)
      If you went out with the gals in this dress, let us know how it went. And if brave enough to tell, what did you wear for underwear with it?

• I did go out with the girls wearing this, and I wore a g-string. I'm not brave enough to go commando!

• Whatever you are comfortable in is what is best! Bet you were a hit! thank you for letting us know!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love that dress ! If it were short and not knee length it would look slutty, but the length with the low back makes it look sexy and sultry. Where did you get it? Haha if that's online in want one !

What Guys Said 40

• It really accentuates your curves well. But I've got a question: How do girls walk in dresses like that? The dress tapers down so much below the knees it seems like it would be hard to take much of a step.

• If you want dicks to be hard like mine is for you

• It looks very well to me

• That dress looks amazing on you!

• Looks nice, for a cocktail/club evening. Obviously you would be overdressed for a round of drinks in weatherspoons though,

• static.tumblr.com/.../...ny_taking_off_glasses.gif
    I'm just kidding but yeah, looks great!

• Its a sexy dress and fits your body very well. Girls that have a luscious body with accentuated curves, most outfits like this will look a little provocative. Its ok if your comfortable looking like that

Enjoy the night out ☺️ You look beautiful

• you look hot like that. but your thong is visible. wearing a g-string would probably be better, or nothing at all. unless you don't care about that.

you'll get attention in that dress, if you are okay with that go for it 👍
    looks great

• Das hot

You're gonna get a lot of looks

• It's a nice dress and fits well, attractive, go for it !

• If it's just with girls, don't wear it, don't even wer heels. Wear either a short fun dress with flats, or just jeens and a t shirt, which, in that case, you can wear heels. Dresses and heels together are just to classy. That look is better for a date thN just a girls night out

• The dress is beautiful. And I don't mean to be offensive or anything but your body is just... freaking AMAZING!!

• Wow it's incredibly sexy... if you would want guys to approach you in bars etc... this dress is the thing

• It's a very beautiful dress. I would actually want it to be shorter on you tho, to show off your thighs

• That is a very sexy dress that shows of your body perfectly

• Damn RIGHT IT is!!

• That dress looks great, classy and sexy.

• I think it looks fine, just know three things: you will be hit-on, your thong line is visible, and with or without the thong guys can easy make out the shape of your ass (which will attract even more guys).

• u won't land a hot guy with this.

• It's pretty good yea, em heels doe

• I think your back is too exposed, I'm sure it will be too cold.
    Expect to get hit on.

• Cheers to the lad that takes you home tonight.

• No... Id say it is perfect

• That dress is great! You look beautiful! :)

• It certainly looks amazing on you

• looks fine go ahead and wear it

• That dress is so hot. I can see the thong through it too. I like that damn

• It's an amazing dress very flattering

• yup its sexy

• It is percection

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 22

• Its too revealing and you should not wear something so close in colour to your natural skin tone. A white dress would have been better.

• I don't see why not.

• I think it looks great. It might be a little risqué but you look awesome.

• Why would you want to dress sexy for hanging out with other girls?

• I'm not a fan of the dress, but your body though...
    Hot damn!

• I like it and it looks good on you. You could always put something over your arms if you feel it's too "provocative" though, just to tone it down a little.

• I wish I had a body like that and I don't think it'll be only the girls for long with that dress on.

• I like it!
    Filler

• It's bare basic and see through... Whatever floats your boat.

• Looks good 👌🏻

• Looks fine except that bulge in the back & the thong showing. If you can find away to eliminate those you should look fine.

• I like it. I think it looks good.

• yea awesome! girls night out! have fun

• It looks nice but your underwear is showing which is a no no. If you use skin tone shameless underwear or a g string then I'd say it's fine to wear.

• you can rock it girl!

• You have an amazing body but you know that lol

• I'd say it depends where you are going... but you look great in it! So just go ahead and wear it!

• Really pretty! But maybe do a wedge for the shoes

• It depends on where you are going, but if I had a dress like that I would use it even to go to the supermarket. It is beautiful!

• Love the dress

• looks pretty!!

• It looks good but your underwear is very noticable