Guys, What do white guys think of us latinas? Are you attracted to latinas?

I'm Puerto Rican but I have a very dominant attraction to white guys.

This is me.

Guys, What do white guys think of us latinas? Are you attracted to latinas?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am literally CRAZY about Latinas. I'm seeing a Mexicana right now but I have dated a Puerto Rican woman once. PRs are so passionate, loyal, and if you cross them they will fucking kick ass LOL. I know PR women seem to be drawn to white men, I've considered moving to PR for this reason before lol.

so yes, latinas all the way, PRs all the way 😍👍

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 49

• Puerto Ricans are fucking hooooot. I dated one, before, and oh my God. Unbelievable how hot some Puerto Rican girls are.

More or less, it's not really too dependent upon race. I typically like white chicks and typically am not attracted to black chicks, but there are still white girls I think are nasty (quite a few, actually) and black chicks I think are bangin'. And vice versa with any race.

And the picture of that girl--whether or not it is you--is amazingly attractive. That's like a 9 or a 10 in my book. Super, super ultra-attractive. Nothing short of amazing. Top tier, entirely. @_@

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally have never met a Latina but you are beautiful, i would say lots of people of all ethnicity's would be attracted to you. ;P

1|3
    0|0
  • What are the characteristics of a white boy are you attracted to? :)

Curious to know.

Majority of white guys I think aren't too picky and they don't really care too much about race when dating. They find many types of girls attractive so i don't think you should have some difficulties.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think latinas are the most beautiful women there are and I've always been attracted to them. I love the long dark hair and brown eyes

1|1
    0|0
    • i reminds me of a white girl i really like... eyes like chocolate.

• Yep. I'm an equal opportunity employer. Hot is hot. White, Latina, Black, Indian, whatever. Also, you're hot and you know it. No need to fish for attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Typical cute Latina who will probably like gangbanger Latino men.

1|1
    0|0
  • White guys love Latin women. I know I do, but I often wonder if they have a negative view of white guys.

1|1
    0|0
  • Welcome to site - You are very beautiful and Latinas in general can be gorgeous.

1|0
    0|0
  • As a white guy who only finds white girls attractive... yes, you're cute. Would show picture of to family members and brag.

I gather you might count as a different culture/ethnicity, but looks wise, you count as white yourself, haha. Maybe not 100% white European, but hey... still white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everybody is attracted to Latinas. You're a knockout!

2|0
    0|0
  • I honestly have no racial preference. I've been attracted to a lot of people from virtually every race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Latinas are fine as hell! I'm a white guy who's very into Latin girls. You're extremely attractive. Who wouldn't want you?

0|0
    0|0
  • My God, you're definitely one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen on this site. Hope my opinion counts, but for disclaimers, I'm not white.

0|1
    0|1
  • there's something about Latina girls that is always gorgeous, especially the smile, you all have amazing smiles and eyes... And hair too. Sooooo attractive :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll be on the first plane to San Juan

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only really attracted to Colombians in an uncontrollable way. All other Latinas are just hot when they're hot, their background really has no influence on how attractive they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much so!, Sexy Latinas forever <3

Sexy thats hot enough to burn :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Love 'em. Sultry brunettes are the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • So beautiful! I mean I like white and latino people cuz that's my preference!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an Irish guy and i absolutely love Latinas... I've dated quite a few and found them all to be incredibly sexy. And you are a perfect example of a beautiful Latina... such a gorgeous smile

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably be a bit biased here since I'm Latino myself, but I LOVE Latinas :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well your hot so you will have no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very beautiful , lovely hair, pretty eyes and gorgeous smile.
    As for Latino women I think they're beautiful and I am attracted to most races

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never met a latina since there is none in my country. I'm sure they're nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them but they are virtually none where I live.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • sure I am the same goes for many other people. if that's you then you look gorgeous :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like latinas and you look great

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to know one since I'm learning Spanish haha

0|0
    0|0
  • As a general rule, I find Latinas extremely hot, and you are no exception.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys