Do you think curvy girls are disgusting? I have a picture as an example?

Do you think curvy girls are disgusting? I have a picture as an example?I'm not fishing for compliments, call me ugly or fat i don't care. I just want your opinion if you think curvy thick girls are gross. I'm using myself as an example because im aware im heavy, fat, chunky. I don't think myself as ugly or fat.

Most Helpful Guy

• Curvy girls are not disgusting by any means.
    So what if you've got a little extra weight , you're still beautiful no matter what

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a curvaceous figure, you look fine did you know Marilyn Monroe was a size 16 she was a sex bomb and very curvaceous men couldn't get enough of her embrace your fuller figure at least you look like a woman and not a little skinny boy, keep rocking your lady curves girl.

What Guys Said 35

• You look thick: not fat, but not curvy either. Some guys like thick girls for their thicker curves, but being thick is just a few steps away from being fat, and where a guy draws the line between thick and fat depends on the guy. Therefore, I imagine that your body will be hit or miss with most guys.

• Not disgusting, no. But I don't view them as attractive, personally. Those hippo humans, as I like to call them, are what disgust me. There are people that I can't even look at because it hurts me to look at them.

You've got some fat, but it's not too bad. Little bit of working out, correcting your diet, and you could lose that weight pretty quickly, if you chose to. Just 6 months to a year of adhering to a healthier lifestyle, and you could look bangin'. To say nothing of being healthier. It's hard to lose fat, of course. It's just dependent on what you want, in your life. If you don't and are comfortable with yourself, that's great, too.

• I think you are okay. It's good to see that you are confident about your look irrespective of what people think about you, that's a good sign

• To me there is a huge difference in between fat. and a little chunky. This girl would be the latter. I find her to be within standards body wise. A little chunky can actually be really cute sometimes. FYI the breasts don't seem half bad either.

• Kind of hard to tell from only a front waist up shot but I don't think your figure is gross or anything.

• What's disgusting here?

• i don't think curvy girls are ugly or disgusting... this photo is hard to judge you as curvy since curves really refer to the ratio between shoulders, waist and hips

• You look great! :)

• Not at all!
    There are plenty of levels of looks between "sexy as h***" and "disgusting". The curvy look is likely around the middle of the two.
    As for you individually, I think you look very pretty in that picture. 🙂

• Overweight isn't my preference tbh

• Fat and Curvy have big difference and yea fat is turn off

• You have a nice figure.

• That looks okay to me - I would say curvy - My personal preference is much slimmer but there will be guys who will like your pic.

• Only extremely obese body types are gross

• Nope you look sexy as always 😊

• Nah they look fine.

• Nope. You look sexy to me. Nice boobs

• Tbh. I find your body type kinda sexy. But I would need to see More body to tell

• Naaah curvy isn't disgusting in any wayy

• she is not disgusting she is hot to me

• Nope looking good

• I like that's girls :)

• Yeah, women who look like that are disgusting.

• I think they are ok.

• Depends, if the fat starts layering or you look prego without being it you know that's the red zone

• fat doesn't equal curvy. Diet and treadmill for you. Thank me later.

• That's not "curvy", that's just generally big,

• She is not disgusting, but to me at least, she is no longer attractive.

• What do you mean?

• It means that your body alone is neither a plus nor a minus. It's not fat/obese, but at the same time it's not the toned/athletic body that I personally find attractive. If you had a super personality and an epic sense of humor, you would still be a girl that I'd pursue.

• I think their pretty hot, and you arnt chunky or fat or even ugly.

• message me i wanna tell u something

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 13

• You are chubby, borderline fat and curvy. Guys tend to think fit and curvy girls are more attractive than chubby / fat and curvy girls. But you still fare better than the girls who are just straight up overweight. Not much better, believe me I know first hand as a fat curvy girl, but a bit better.

• First off, you're not fat. And anyone who told you that is blind. You have an average body size. Most women are around this size, if not bigger. If you're fat, then we women have to be damn models to be average sized.

You have a perfectly fine body shape. And your top is SO cute and really flattering.

• Gross? Not exactly.
    But I'd personally rather be slim/skinny.

• Disgusting? Gross? WTF! the girl on the picture isn't even obese. You just have a messed up self-esteem.

• I don't have low-selfesteem i just used myself as an example because i know im a big girl. But thanks for thinking im not obese

• now honestly here, you re hiding a bit in this pic. I can t see the lower part and the dress seems to cover up well.
    anw... you look good in this pic.
    curvy is sexy af
    skinny also
    everyone is born with a body type nthng rule anthng it s just a preference.
    and every time period a body type is in vogue for whatever reason.

• Seriously let's stop using curvy as a synonym for fat! Skinny girls can be curvy. Chubby girls can be curvy. Fat is fat. There's fat girls that aren't curvy.

• Noo girll don't think like thatt i have a flat stomach and big butt im pretty curvyy likee soo soo curvy and guess what guyss loveee curvy girls when i go to the beach all i see is staring damnn guys do the impossible to talk to a sexy girll 😂😉+ you're sexy so don't worry

• Of course not! you're beautiful.

• I think you look personally great.. men like a bit of chunk.

• They're not disgusting, every body is beautiful. But I prefer slim/skinny bodies (for girls).
    But you look good, your waist is thin and you have boobs.

• no they are not discusting

• You look attractive but you don't need to gain more weight for sure

• your not curvy your fat