Guys, Do I look okay to go swimming?

Guys, Do I look okay to go swimming?

I'm kind of embarrassed but I need opinions, I'm going to be at a hotel for a few days &there is an indoor pool so I know my family & I will be swimming. But I'm not sure if I'm comfortable in a bathing suit. I just had a baby 4 months ago and I don't think I look so great.. I don't know if I even wanna go anymore lol

19

Most Helpful Guy

• You can do whatever you want, anyone who body shames someone else openly while they are swimming is a turd sandwich or giant douche... especially if they just had a kid.

Besides you're a mother - be brave, fuck they're opinions your family is the only thing that matters now. I wouldn't want my mother to be scared to put on bathing suit in public so you shouldn't be either.

What Guys Said 18

• Go! And enjoy your stay and your swimming. You have a bit to go to get completely back in shape, but you have done a great job so far and most of us guys can recognize that, and appreciated how you look. And you will attract a lot of positive attention in that sexy suit, lady. Enjoy that!

• For starters.. You look gorgeous

And if people don't like the way you look fuck'em... Seriously if they don't like it.. Tell them tl stop looking.. Thats their problem not yours.. Don't be embarrassed

Your body is in my opinion the perfect balance between skinny and chubby.. Just inbetween (which to me.. Is hightly attractive)

• That's one sexy body

• Welcome to the site - For the mother of 4 month baby you look fantastic - No worries about going swimming at all.

• I think you are okay.

• Aww, hold you chin up high, your fine. Just exercise and you'll look better later just like all the other women who had babies. :)

• I'd go with a one-piece bathing suit. Those are hotter anyway.

• You look fine. Go have fun with your family take your baby swimming nobody is going to be looking at you anyways. your baby is going to be getting all of the attention. Don't forget to take pictures.

• You look so good. Go & swim with a bathing suit.

• Perfectly normal, perfectly beautiful.
    You. shouldn't worry. about. how. you look

• you looking really great..

• sverage bod don't expect guys runing towards u have fun
    teehee

• Yes u look fine

• Yeah fine fine fine

• Yes very much so

• Yip you look good

• My mom is about the same size, what she does is just wair a one peice.

• Very good looking. Go for it.