How do you guys feel about stretch marks?

How do you feel about them,. I had a baby & I no longer feel as though I am attractive or that anyone could find me attractive.. I don't even want to show the man I love my body.. &he continuously tells me I'm beautiful.. I just dont feel it. Is it an automatic turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I don't think many men take much notice of stretch marks - Listen to your man, he says you are beautiful and still wants to be with you the same way as he was before the baby. The relationship has changed because of the baby but the love is still there - Don't fret about what are really unimportant things and concentrate on all the new love you have now going on within your bigger family.

Most Helpful Girl

• Strech marks are turn off to boys who only look for a girl to f. ck.
    If you have family, and obviously nice and caring husband, they are just a proof that you are stron and independed woman who hat to carry something in her stomach for nine fcking months.
    No they are not a turn off.
    Cheers.

What Guys Said 5

• Some things are just unavoidable. Those stretch marks are one of them and you just have to get over them. Time will tell how well they heal and there are some stuff you can do to help recovery but ultimately it's either you get comfortable with it or become insecure.

• Yes, stretch marks can be a turn off to some men

• Stretch marks are never a deal breaker and they never turn me off.
    You're beautiful no matter. what

• No its not at all

• they look bad get them treated

What Girls Said 2

• i have scretch marks on my butt. my friend started calling me zebra booty when he saw them one day at the beach. im so embarrassed. but yours are normal and can easily be hidden. we all get them. even dudes. just different places.

its like boogers, everyone has them but no one wants them, and there are ways to get rid of them. :) cheer up

• Don't have them some are worse than others but coconut oil is great for them i hear.