Guys if you see this girl will you consider her unattractive?

Guys if you see this girl will you consider her unattractive ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes she is not attractive to me... maybe it's the hairstyle but I'm not sure...

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh i kinda thought it was a little boy, but she's pretty

What Guys Said 16

• I wouldn't say unattractive but rather not my type.

• She's not bad. Slightly above average I'd say.

• Yeah or average.

• Yeah, I would.

• With that haircut it's a bit of s boyish look. I'd go with longer hair. More feminine would help.

• So even if someone has an attractive face but a bad haircut can make them unattractive? Or is it that she has an ugly face so long hair will help her look average?

• Yes. To the first one. The girl pictured has neither an attractive or unattractive fave. But the haircut is rather boyish, so my first instinct would tell me that she's probably a lesbian. Even if she wasn't.

I guess it'd be different if pictured girl showed her feminine side elsewhere. Maybe a nice dress, make-up. Being obviously flirty with men.

• Is that a guy

• I think she has a very pretty face

• she looks like minor. i can not judge her.

• She is old enough she is not a teen

• Yeah I would sorry.

• Yes I would

• To me yes, i don't like girls with short hair

• I wouldn't say unattractive. Not the type I normally go for. But she seems chill af tho

• no way you are pretty girl

• Longer hair and a bit of make up will do wonders.

• I wouldn't say her face is ugly, but it definitely doesn't go good with short hair.

• No She isn't unattractive just by looks. I would be her friend first but I wouldn't say no to her instantly

What Girls Said 6

• She has beautiful features and a lot of potential but she doesn't take good care of her looks and she isn't well groomed. To some guys, if you are not well groomed you are automatically ugly. So thankfully this is easy and changeable if you feel a bit insecure about your looks.

Growing out your hair and getting extensions in the meantime would greatly improve your looks.

Also visiting a salon or nail shop and having them wax your brows for less than $10 twice a month is an easy fix that will make you ten times hotter.

Go to a ulta or sephora and have them give you a natural nude everyday look and buy the products they use on you. A little makeup does wonders in making you look more polished and well groomed.

While you're at it get your nails and toes done you will feel so pampered and pretty afterwards

And buy clothes that make you feel cute pretty and sexy

If you do all these things you won't have to worry about being called ugly again.

• She looks nice but like one of those girls a guy would friendzone.

• She looks like a nice person but I think she would be one of those girls that guys want only as a friend, you know? I think it's the boyish look you have. You should care more about your look and make it more feminine and appealing :) x

• Her skin is gorgeous and her eyes are beautiful. So... her face is beautiful.

• I say get a eyebrow wax , and use some mascara to bring out your eyes. You have a gorgeous complexion. And very nice brows , they just need shaped. I am not a fan of the really short hair though

• omg you're so cute! don't ever think you're unattractive, you do you <3 I think you're really pretty and adorbable so dot worry!