What would you say I need to work on?

What would you say I need to work on?

Recently joined gym wanting to get into shape, what areas do you suggest I focus on, thanks :) Ps what is my body shape?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow. I think it's really sad that a woman like you is built so well and you think you need improvement. You look super fine!

If you go to the gym for anything, just do it for building up muscle mass. Girls do curls. Only weak guys disagree with that.

Most Helpful Girl

• 😍 you already have a beautiful body! I mean... 😉😊 seriously 👌 BUT I would never discourage someone from working out if it's what they want so I would say, work on toning. You can tone your tummy, your calves, even your butt! This of course isn't necessary though as you are gorgeous!

• Thanks for mho gorgeous girl! 😂❤️😍😉😄😊

What Guys Said 13

• Arms with emphasis on shoulders. If your shoulders get a wee bit broader it will make your hourglass shape come out even more. See what I'm talkin about?

• I think you look very well - I would just do general fitness and toning work.

• Arms, calves

• Getting a good education and a good well paid job

• I think you look great, if you need to work on anything it's your confidence.

• No focus. Generalize.

• If you workout you workout everything otherwise you'll ruin your posture

• slim shape get some mass

• Well, you already have a nice body. I think most girls just work on their legs.

• Looking good. Stay confident

• You look great!

• you are great!

• Oh wow niccceee body! It's already perfect 😍

What Girls Said 4

• Inverted triangle (shoulders wider than hips) I think, unless its the camera slant. You don't need to do anything to make your arms bigger so maybe focus on your legs/hip area. If anything at the gym can actually be done to help proportions. Personally I’d just put on a peplum skirt and be done with it xD You look lovely as is.

• Bigger legs. Your upper body looks bigger. I have the same problem 😔

You have a beautiful flat stomach.

• My body looks almost the same as yours. I'm most insecure about my stomach and my arms and shoulders because they're too big. I work out everything but I focus on legs, ass and arms. I feel like if they become a bit more toned I'll look more in proportion.

• if you toned your muscles, you would be *emoji fire*---but tbh you look really good now too. Bc you are pretty thin, any muscle you gain will quiclkly show. Quads/legs are my favorite thing to work out/ see change in!