How much makeup should I wear?

How much makeup should I wear?
This is me usually lol no makeup. So on a scale from none to drag queen how much should I wear 😂

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Guy

• None you're perfect

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if you don't feel the need to wear make up, then you don't have to really :')
    But, usually, you just wear the amount you need to feel confident

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean I dress more boy because it's usually t shirt and jeans and it's dark so I want a more feminine face. I don't know what to do though the most I wear is mascara. No foundation or any of that

• if you want more feminine look, foundation will work, along with the mascara. However, if you're more into boyish style of clothing, you can't really expect to look feminine xD

• Haha face wise I can. Like my looks doesn't look like boys clothes. Ok hard to explain 😂

What Guys Said 12

• I favour a look that gives the appearance of light/subtle/little/natural/no make up so probably 0-3 on the make up scale

0|0
    0|0
  • Such a pretty girl like you needs no makeup, maybe just a bit of face powder and/or concealer, natural look is the best ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just mascara and lipstick to accent your eyes against your dark hair. Other than that you already have it made! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you look good... you don't need much. on a scale from 0-10 with 0 being nothing and 10 a drag queen I'd say 1-2. just some mascara and you're almost done

0|0
    0|0
  • God nose ring looks awful. But you look decent

0|0
    0|0
  • No makeup needed.

Only girls with insecurities & inferior complexity apply makeup. (Also if they are prostitutes)

0|0
    0|0
  • You should wear as little as possible while still feeling good about yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just eye liner. But if your looking for the tom-boy look. Which I think would really suite you. Then no makeup at all

0|0
    0|0
  • None. You're beautiful the way you are. I'm not a fan of makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need makeup, very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look fucking hot with no makeup.

Doesn't mean I'd approach you though.

0|0
    0|0
  • 02 kgs are enough for you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• You really don't need to wear any.

0|1
    0|0
  • well a little touch of eyeshadow, gloss should be alright for a daily routine and you could apply some light powder or mascara if you like but you dont look too bad

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 but do something with your hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends on you lol if you want to wear makeup then wear as much as you want

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 or 2 but honestly you look amazing without it.

0|0
    0|0