How much makeup should I wear?

How much makeup should I wear?
This is me usually lol no makeup. So on a scale from none to drag queen how much should I wear 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• None you're perfect

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if you don't feel the need to wear make up, then you don't have to really :')
    But, usually, you just wear the amount you need to feel confident

• I mean I dress more boy because it's usually t shirt and jeans and it's dark so I want a more feminine face. I don't know what to do though the most I wear is mascara. No foundation or any of that

• if you want more feminine look, foundation will work, along with the mascara. However, if you're more into boyish style of clothing, you can't really expect to look feminine xD

• Haha face wise I can. Like my looks doesn't look like boys clothes. Ok hard to explain 😂

What Guys Said 12

• I favour a look that gives the appearance of light/subtle/little/natural/no make up so probably 0-3 on the make up scale

• Such a pretty girl like you needs no makeup, maybe just a bit of face powder and/or concealer, natural look is the best ;)

• Just mascara and lipstick to accent your eyes against your dark hair. Other than that you already have it made! :)

• you look good... you don't need much. on a scale from 0-10 with 0 being nothing and 10 a drag queen I'd say 1-2. just some mascara and you're almost done

• God nose ring looks awful. But you look decent

• No makeup needed.

Only girls with insecurities & inferior complexity apply makeup. (Also if they are prostitutes)

• You should wear as little as possible while still feeling good about yourself.

• Just eye liner. But if your looking for the tom-boy look. Which I think would really suite you. Then no makeup at all

• None. You're beautiful the way you are. I'm not a fan of makeup.

• You don't need makeup, very pretty.

• I think you look fucking hot with no makeup.

Doesn't mean I'd approach you though.

• 02 kgs are enough for you

What Girls Said 5

• You really don't need to wear any.

• well a little touch of eyeshadow, gloss should be alright for a daily routine and you could apply some light powder or mascara if you like but you dont look too bad

• 2 but do something with your hair.

• Well it depends on you lol if you want to wear makeup then wear as much as you want

• 1 or 2 but honestly you look amazing without it.