Guys, what do guys think of stretch marks on breasts and hip?

i find it award to wear bikinis due to the marks, but it's a shame to wear more "shapeless" tops for my 34c

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Fabulous? No.

A part of life? Yeah. Not a big deal.

What Guys Said 14

• does not bother me at all. it is natural that they grow and fill out, and that causes some stretching. any guy who can't accept that is either looking for a girl built like a 2x4, or he looks at too many airbrushed playboy or maxim pictures, and too few real girls.

if you are that sensitive about it, though, there are skin creams and lotions that can help diminish their visibility, or help them heal, i do believe.

• You see 100x the flaws that other people do when you look in the mirror. I'm betting most people wouldn't notice them.

• Finally a man with some common sense and logic!!! she's just fine!

• Do the marks benefit you, or anyone else? simple answer, it doesn't.
    Do you or anyone else get worse because of the marks? simple answer, no.
    Do (most) men care enough to notice the marks, and say something about it? no.
    Should you care about them? to a certain point yea but it shouldn't influence your life
    to a point where you can't enjoy a nice bikini.

• To be honest a lot of guys don't notice stretch marks.

• I don't mind them and they are not a deal breaker in a relationship.
    You are still beautiful regardless of those stretch marks

• I mean, I don't find them attractive, but there's nothing you can do about them. Everyone gets them. No biggie.

• Stretch marks don't bother me at all. Most people have some so it's no big deal

• Indifferent really

• If its lot, it'd look weird

• it depends how they look like obviously.

• Stretch marks are ok, a natural thing, also most people won't notice them :P

• i think men should embrace the stretch mark and love each of them... rock them

• How have you got stretch marks already at your age?

• breasts and hips grow. skin... does not grow so much, and so stretch marks happen. it isn't that weird.

• It's all g9od