Guys, is she pretty?

My friend wants to know if she's pretty? I used to like her she's such a cutie!😂 What about you?
Guys, is she pretty?

0|0
4|15

Most Helpful Girl

• i think she looks really pretty 😍 she has the perfect face structure and her nose too! next time you should taking her pictures instead haha

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeaaah she looks so pretty in real life I'm jealous👊🏿 but I would kill her when she takes a picture like please stop 😂

What Guys Said 15

• I cannot tell because the picture quality is extremely grainy

2|2
    0|0
    • It's😂😂 she's reading the opinions about bad quality pictures though she's angry but it's true I told her that before😂

• Why use the worst possible pictures of her? I can take better pictures with my toaster... Other than that, well, from what I can see, she looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pictures not great but she seems pretty cute to me

0|0
    0|0
  • She is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not seen :/

0|0
    1|0
  • Terrible photos

0|0
    0|0
  • can't tell, So much filtering

0|0
    0|0
  • Horrible picture quality but from what I can see, absolutely she is.

0|0
    0|0
    • She don't like to take a pictures of herself and when she does I wish she doesn't 😂😂 but I'll tell her your opinion

• So you should take them of her. =)

• That depends, is she over 18?

0|0
    0|0
  • Very bad quality pictures to tell that...

0|0
    0|0
    • It's😂😂 she's reading the opinions about bad quality pictures though she's angry but it's true I told her that before😂

• She has a pretty face, but it would be better if we seen a good quality picture,

0|0
    0|0
  • kam se kam ek acchi pic to dalo yar

0|0
    0|1
  • You have a lot of pix of your friend

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't see!

0|0
    0|0
  • She should have picked pictures that actually show her instead of using bad quality to hide herself

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• please turn on the light.. -__- or come back to 2015 from the 1920s..

0|3
    1|0
    • 😂😂😂😂she loves old styles and b&w pictures and this stuff I think! in either way she's cute

• its okay to like those type of pics.. but not when you are asking for opinion on your looks.. people gotta look to tell about your looks.. no?

• I think she's gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably think she was pretty IF I COULD SEE HER. Too dark and camera quality sucks ass.

0|0
    0|0