Do you know the good thing that came out of guys never looking at me or approaching me?

I can't get pregnant again and I won't get any STDs. If guys don't approach me then it means they can't give me STDs or pregnancy.

They can't cheat on me or break my heart if I am a single parent who has never been in a relationship before.

Most Helpful Guy

• i know that you have great reason not wanting to get pregnant or std's but a women deserves love and pleasure and u need it to be even more happy. if you find someone that is worth taking him as your significant other he will respect you and wear protection to avoid stds and pregnacy

Most Helpful Girl

• lol ok sure. Though your justification of being single and never being approached (as if you or any female is ever entitled to that but that's another story..) would apply only if you hang around guys who are complete sleaze-balls and infested with STI's.
    Sure, making yourself vulnerable is a risk that many choose not to take but in the end, it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

What Guys Said 5

• So, you've never been in relationship, but you let a guy impregnate you?

• Go you! That's awesome, don't let anyone take advantage of you

• I didn't get your question

• Yet you're a single PARENT

• Way to see the positive things in life!

Now if you could just snuggle up with someone warm and loving who'd pull you in closer and have that amazing smell when you nuzzle up against his neck, then life would be perfect...

What Girls Said 4

• You said "pregnant gain" therefore you were already pregnant meaning a guy did look at you one point in time...

• Yeah. my fear of pregnancy is one of the reasons I chose to stay single for so long as well.

• You're lucky. You don't have to go through the emotional pain

• Good for you?