Why do you think you're beautiful?

My body is very similar to Kate Upton's, & as beautiful as she is, I'm happy to say that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I thought you were beautiful until I saw you holding up the Blackhawks jersey. Ugh.

Go Wings.

;)

• Haha sorry, it's my boyfriend's favorite team! I'm personally neutral either way.

• He's a lucky man. A stupid one for supporting the Blackhawks, but lucky that you can see past that personality flaw.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I have a nice face and a good body.
    And don't listen to that other guy hahah go hawks!

• What do you like about your body?

• I haven't worked out in a while but I have an active job, so kind of balances out. My stomach is flat until you get to an inch under my belly button, where it tends to curve in a little. My arms are toned & my legs are toned too!

• we sound pretty similar! :)

What Guys Said 15

• Answering this question is only going to make me and a lot of other narcissistic but i just want to make it clear that there is a difference between self confidence / awareness, banter and actually being a narcissist.

The reason I think I'm attractive is my facial structure. Exotic towards other places like Africa, Europe and America. A special type of look that only Asians can achieve (K-Popstars for example lol)

The ratio of fat level distribution between my face and body. My body isn't so shredded and lean yet, yet my face isn't so chubby. Imagine if i were to start shredding and cutting lean, dimple heaven.

My hair is just always so perfectly done and i pay so much attention towards keeping it up to standard. My type of hair texture and the way it grows (as well as the dark colour) create something i'd say is quite magnificent.

I absolutely adore the shape and symmetry of my nose and lips. Everything seems to be in proportion. I have a weird obsession towards the shape of my lip.

My slanted elegantly shaped eyes and shaped eyebrows. The way my eyes are placed in relation to to the eye lids and everything.

My posture, stance and position. Reflects strength and confidence. I fit so well into any piece of clothing. I can turn a $10 piece of clothing to a $100 piece of fashion masterpiece (lol jk, exaggerated)

My proportionate strong physique. All the muscles just seem to all fit together nicely and interlock in unison.

A lot of my lady friends tell me that i would look so 'hot' and 'kawaii' with light male make up on (similar to K - popstar stuff) but I will never ever do that shit. I'd rather want to look like a beast :( genetics you know

• I am not beautiful, lol. And I am not that handsome. Age catches up with one. I used to be pretty good looking. I am still in pretty good shape. As I see so many men my age area that are terribly out of shape, I am glad that in that respect I am good.

• im not, but its all good hahaa.

• I don't in any single way, not physically and not mentally.

• I don't recall seen a proper full body shot of you but I think you have a very pretty face

• I don't like to say i'm hansom, i only take that judgement from other people, but i am happy with me.

• Look at me lol...

• Uh prove it lol

• I don't think I am I know I am

• I don't know. If I am. You tell me

• Let's see, why do I think I'm beautiful? Ha uha haha HAHAHAHAHA! Good one!

• I don't.. lol

• dunno about it

• I like my legs but that about it.

• I ain't beautiful at all, infact I am repulsive I am very hairy :'(

What Girls Said 3

• I do not think I am beautiful however I am trying to believe it.

• Kate upton look like a slut, no offense

• What's your issue? Troll

• Kate is NOT a fat pig. She's beautiful.

• just my opinion but for me she's really an attention whore

• Kate upton look like a slut and don't have a feminine body at all except her boobs.

• She's hotter than you

• Did you saw a pic of me? no? so why did you say that?