On a scale from 1 to 10. How attractive is this Americanized (from DC) Indian girl?

On a scale from 1 to 10. How attractive is this Americanized (from DC) Indian girl ?

0|0
11|26

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh she looks okay, average. I'd give her like a 5/10. She's got great hair tho.

1|1
    1|2
    • Show All
    • yeah, that's my criteria. not how attractive you are. there are plenty of girls who are considered gorgeous that i think aren't that great... like mila kunis, but that's another debate. but i wouldn't see a mila kunis looking girl walking down the street or when i go to 1 of the 50 gagillion restaurants in my town. trust me, i'm 1 of those people who don't throw that generic pretty shit like you see constantly on this site too... i forget her name, but 1 girl called it the "gag reflex", which i told her i'm stealing :D. i find it funny you say she looks generic and something special. long, boring explanation short, it's proven the more "generic" and closer to average/golden ratio you are, the more attractive you are (years of watching the science channel... don't judge me :D ). and i don't judge for thinking you're attractive, if you got it, flaunt it.

• also, excuse my inability to separate sentences into paragraphs.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• She's quite an attractive lady.

0|1
    0|0
  • she's super pretty, her body is great and her hIf is amazing

0|1
    0|0
  • wow! girl next door beautiful with an amazing body and hair. she takes care of herself well

0|1
    0|0
  • What are we talking about? This girl is cool? How Americanized is she? I give her an 8 out of 10. She'll never have a 10 but who the hell cares she is hot. And you know what, she knows it

0|0
    0|0
  • Y are u stalking this poor girl

0|1
    0|0
  • i would say she's a 7 she is really beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • So freaking pretty... like, ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's average at best. Lots of desi women look like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • a 9 she is pretty sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • She's beautiful (total 10)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• dude what kind of weirdo are you, posting pictures from some girl on a forum asking random people what she looks like, are you stalking her or what?

2|2
    0|0
  • Wow, about as attractive as possible, I would say! Are you thinking there is anyone more attractive out there?

0|0
    0|0
  • my personal preferences lean more towards white/european women. that said, a pretty girl is a pretty girl, all race and ethnicity aside.
    out of 10? 7.5
    7 seems too low, and though very attractive, i think 8 might be a little high.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • She is quite attractive👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not going to rate (because I don't just on principle) but I've always been attracted to women of Indian descent. She is no exception.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has a very pretty face but, her body type is far away from my taste. She's way too skinny for my preference, I get attracted to a little more meat. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 8-9/10 I would say

1|0
    0|0
  • With her its more about the body than the face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks like she got a banging bod

1|0
    0|0
  • 6 she is too skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really the clothes as much as just that girl you posted was attractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • Weird you're asking to rate someone else. But yeah she is quite gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • she's beautiful. 7 or 8

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10! 😋
    She looks especially sexy in the swimsuit, and her hair is quite pretty in the first pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 put of 10. She has a nice physical shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 outta 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Bet she's a model she's so good looking and that body jummy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd put it in her butt for sure...

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly
    She is superb
    Attractive+ pretty+ charming+ hot+ sexy===
    Perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • she's attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • A 9, very pretty and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never realized how slutty Americans really dress. And I'm American, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • She's a stunner. 9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • 6.5/10

Doesn't matter if she's Americanized or not, she still looks indian.

1|0
    1|0