Would a white guy care if I have dark brown nipples (am black) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I sure wouldn't care. Whatever color a girl's skin, her nipples and areolas are going to be slightly darker than her regular skin tone. Same thing with her labia. That's normal, and there's nothing wrong with it. All girls' nipples, whatever race they are, are beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol.. I don't think any guy gives a shit.. unless he is total dickhead..

What Guys Said 28

• That is pretty much the color I would expect with a black girl. And based on the one black girl I dated, I can say that I love them!

• As a white straight guy, I can confirm I am just happy you have nipples. Their color, location, size, and texture don't matter to me!

• It wouldn't stop me. I'd think it strange if you had pink nipples. Actually if you did, being black, I'd have to see that!

• As long as the nipples aren't bigger than the boobs themselves, I'm pretty sure he'll like them as they are.

• What other colour of nipples are black women supposed to have? It's not like white dudes are expecting your areolas to be pink and your pussy to be a cream colour, lol. Liking dark brown nipples and dark pussy is part of being attracted to black skin, yeah?

• Seems okay to me - I wouldn't imagine it being a problem for any guy

• Brown nipples GTFO. You are dead to me. immediate deal breaker. Pshh.. Brown Nipples.. Just lol @ you. How do you live with yourself?

• Everyone has their own preferences, but I think once he gets to know your nipples he'll come to like them.

• A woman's skin color does not matter to me, but dark nipples are sexy. I love tan-brown nipples the most but dark are sexy too

• If by the time he sees your nipples and he still has enough brain to think, you have bigger problems.

• Nipples are nipples hun. :)

• If he does he isn't worth being with. Nipples are great in all colors lol

• It doesn't matter to me, nipples are nipples and I'm gonna suck them regardless of what color they are.

• That's a deal breaker, just kidding. I'm white and my cock is tan and my nipples are brown too don't worry

• no, why would he?

• what black person doesn´t have dark nipples? xD no i don´t think any guy would mind dark nipples.

• doesn't make a difference

• He will know, if it gets that far he won't care.

• It's kinda expected

• we don't discriminate towards nipples!

• don't know about whites but for me I don't :P

• Nope not at all

• Sounds sexy to me!

• I don't see why he would mind. As for me, I'd love it considering I love foreign women;)

• No, not if he is into black women. All black women I have seen have dark brown nipples. Still attractive, but I find black women attractive.

• He shouldn't care. If he does, he's a shallow prick

• It would look weirder they were pink, Darker skin = Darker nipple

• no, not at all :) its all part of your wonderful chocolate flavor! :D haha (cant believe i typed that! :P)

What Girls Said 9

• No, he wouldn't.
    Love your skin color! It's beautiful and unique. Love your quirks, it is what makes you special and what attracts others to you :) The more you embrace your look and self, the more you will be comfortable, the more other people will be attracted to you as well.

• Are you crazy? -_- Of course not.

• Dark brown nipples is to be expected if you have dark skin.

• Nipple color is usually linked to skin color and race, so if he accepts you being a black woman... he knows your nipples are gonna be brown or darker and won't care :)

• Who knows? Who cares? ╮(─▽─)╭

• Honestly I would be concerned if, as a brown person, you didn't have brown nipples.

• white guys only seee black women as a notch in their belts!!!

• Black girls have brown nipples lol... what can he say?

• You're almost making yourself sound sub-human like you are from some other planet if he loved you he will accept you warts and all wth.

• I know what you mean, but meh, I get where the OP is coming from... you'll hear a lot of guys praise pink like it's the only accepted color even if it racially doesn't make sense.

• @loofah yeah