Noticeable peach fuzz?

Not to be narcissitic or anything, but I've been called pretty numerous times. Sure, I guess I sorta am, but my peach fuzz is what always brings me down. I'm Asian, so I have really dark brown hair. My lips are big, so the top lip created (idk) a shadow or something making my peach fuzz look thicker. (I'm also slightly tan and that doesn't help at all). In all honesty, I'm not sure if it is as noticeable as I think it is because in my entire lifetime only a couple peopl have mentioned it to me. But this really takes a toll on my self esteem, and my mom doesn't want to do anything to it (cause it might grow back thicker). Any ideas/home remedies on how to make it less noticeable?

Most Helpful Girl

• Use facial hair bleach. It just lightens it so it's less noticeable and no worries of it growing back thicker because you're not removing it. If not actual bleach, try bleaching things like the lemon juice paste, Google different recipes to find a suitable one for you, but it takes longer to work and needs a few applications and usually some sunlight too.

What Guys Said 6

• No suggestion about making it less noticeable, but I suspect it really is not noticeable to mast others. And to the ones that do notice it, it is likely no big deal. It would really have to be pretty bad for me to notice or care.

• Really I find in areas like that best approach is a beauty salon where they can give you expert advice.

• Make some halaweh and wax that shit off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoS1uuddqcM

• I feel for you, I am very hairy guy... I know how much it can affect self esteem.
    Maybe try turmeric paste for facial peach fuzz. It won't help my body hair, but it will surely help your peach fuzz. lucky you.

• Shave it like every model on a budget, It does not grow back thicker that is really some old ass shit to believe...

• Fuzz doesn't matter as long as it's not actually brown like hair, if it is lazer it off, or get one of those things that singes it off so it doesn't encourage growth like shaving, or bleach it.

What Girls Said 3

• Its probably not noticeable but you can always wax it! Waxing doesn't make it grow back thicker, or you can try naturally lightening it with home remedies. (google)

• Peroxide can lighten it, people used to use it for their hair. But I would research this first.
    Also, there are lightening creams that are meant to do the trick.
    Lemon juice and honey could work as well.

• Buy an exfoliating face wash.