This is stupid but I'm doing it again, which one?

Pic 1

This is stupid but I'm doing it again, which one?Pic 2

Pic 3

So, I know these are kind of lame to get opinions on multiple times but it's also just an easy way to pick a picture for me. Sorry!

• Pic 1
  • Pic 2
  • Pic 3
    Vote C

425

Most Helpful Guy

• eh you look great on all 3 of them, so choose the one you like most.

I personally prefer the second one. in the first one the pic quality is too bad. it's in the second one better because of the different lighting and because you are closer to the cam.
    I prefer you in colour so I go with 2, but 3 is nice too :)

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 24

• I love cleavage as much as the next guy, but half your face is cropped out of B and C, and A shows off your smile better.

• 2nd picture.

• 1.. Stop it! You're becoming one of them!!!
    You're infected.. I'm sorry.. :c

• I know it's awful

• I have one cure left. Use it before you fully convert. Pls be careful? K? xoxox

• Are you are you don't want to cross over? We have Instagram likes and dependent self esteem­čśé

• Very nice smile!

• Second one is prettiest

• 1Pic its for a cute look the 2 and 3 are the sexys ones so if u want look cute 1 if u want look sexy 2

• I like Picture Two. If Picture One was higher quality I would recommend it. It is kind of fuzzy in general so good luck with that anyways when you are making your choice so.

• You are hot, first pic

• Pic 3, nice smile, decolletage... what's not to like?

• I like pics in order 2,1,3

• Even you post this kind of question so many times, I just first time saw it and join. But these pics I see no difference, But I like the Pic 2. By the way your teeth is beautiful just like your face!

• Haha thanks! And I've only done this type of question twice besides some thing where I first got glasses

• Cleavage is nice and all.
    But i'd like to look at a picture and say;
    This is who you are.
    And not be distracted by other details.

• This is stupid.

• I'm picking #2. It's the clearest pic.

• go 2nd one i think

• You're so pretty. And pic of you that you choose would be a great picture

• 1st one gorgeous ;)

• 2=1>3 imho, you're gorgeous tho

• Pic 2 but you look beautiful in all of them

• Pic 2 for my opinion

• number 1 or 2

• Whoever said you are showing too much cleavage is crazy. You look great. Pic 2 is awesome.

• pic 2 is good one

• 2, def. my fav. (fill)

What Girls Said 3

• Hate these kind of pictures. It shows you're insecure to show your whole face. Or that you don't like your forehead. Honestly these type of picture angles are basic. Every girl on instgram take these.

You do look pretty I'm just sayin

• The second one looks the best to me 😊

• Pic 2&3 is showing too much cleavage. Not to offend but it's basically saying "hi, I'm cute! Do you like my boobs?" Lots of girls take pictures of themselves and put like the whole cleavage into the picture. I, for one, think it is not attractive.

• Not being rude or disagreeing with your opinion, but it's hard not to have some in there sometimes. I'm wearing a covering shirt in the picture it's just harder with bigger boobs

• I saw one girl that was more breast than face lol
      I didn't even notice OPs cleavage I was staring at her face

• @ksoma oh did you think that my pictures were like that as well? Because I really didn't think my cleavage was that bad. I just can't pull my shirt up to my chin?