Girls, I posted a picture of my self earlier in the year, but I want to post one another, How do I look?, what ethnicity do you think i'm from?

Its ok to stereotype, i want honesty, i want to see how other people percive me. Do i look attractive? mean? Thank you happy holidays
Girls, I posted a picture of my self earlier in the year, but i want to post one another, How do i look?, what ethnicity do you think i'm from?

happy holidays

5

Most Helpful Girl

• If I had to guess I would say from somewhere around the Mediterranean. You're cute when you're smiling! I'd date that guy, but in the second one... I don't know I don't like it when guys try to look cool instead of just smiling... I'm pretty sure that isn't you're resting face and it makes me wonder what you are tying to prove...

• thank you for your honesty, the second pic i wanted to know how i looked without expression. I usually smile most of the time except when im pissed lol like the second pic. thanks

• no sorry, you are right a lot of males are afraid to smile and just act themselves, plus you were spot on Mediterranean guess , pretty impressive

• thanks ;) that is really true I hate it when guys don't smile because they think it looks bad... I'm way more impressed with a natural happy you than whatever uninterested person your pretending to be...

What Girls Said 4

• Yesss very attractive. You look like you are mixed with black and white. Or maybe Indian

• good guess, and thank you for your kindness

• I think if you did sort of a side smile/smirk, you would be super hot. ;)

• Smile smirk? how lol

• You can totally pull it off!

• haha thanks you think so?

• I think you're attractive. Cute hair too. And i think you look mixed or Arab.

• spot on , you ladies are pretty impressive im exactly mixed , from Egyp

• Good handsome like your facial hair 👍🏽

• Thank you you are very kind, what ethnicity do you think i'm from or races?