Girls, I want to change my look, advice?

My main problem is that I'm short and quitet and my face looks like a 14-15 maybe 16 year old even though i am 18.

I was wondering of how would I look like if I arch my brows just a little and contour my face. Advice on what kind of face shape do I have, or will I look good if I arch my brows?

Here are some more pictures

I really do like these type if make up, and I just want to look my age and try something new. I'm not so good with make up, I just do my eyeliner, mascara and brow powder, so any tips on how to use make I will appreciate it.

2

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're super cute as is. I might go a little thinner on the eyeliner since it will make your eye's look bigger, but I don't think there's anything to complain about :)

• Thanks you 😄 but I really don't like getting confused for a 15 year old every time I hang out with my friends. 😕

• I guess, so you think I should make my eyeliner thinner? What would be a good brand

• LOL I don't use eyeliner so you'll have to ask someone else.

What Girls Said 1

• you're adorable and you don't look 14 or 15 to me! if you want to do more makeup the key is to practice but honestly I think you look great as you are! ☺️

• Thanks :) but if I want to contour will I need to know my face shape?